My Story

Freak Show

Doing ok, now it's like having a purple spider wed in your vision.... The name Kat came up three different times.. Also, i got an email from the second medium, we're going to talk on the phone next Friday. Her specialty is speaking with spirit guides, so i'm looking forward to hearing from her. She wants to hear about everything i've got going on....And yeah, it was a floral mixture but i could smell roses in it. Other things i've smelled in unusual places have been peppermint and leather besides smelling my dad's cologne.

SarahAlways

I am not aware of the significance of "Kat." But speaking of... I did have to put my cat down to sleep today, although I doubt there is any connection there. It was so sudden. He was only 7. :(

Freak Show

awwww. sorry to hear that. i'm a cat person. adopted the one i have now, he was 7 when we got him.. my last cat before him lived to be 16, i was there when he passed. I know it can be very hard on the heart. they are family. I know your kitty is in a better place. I hope you feel better soon

Freak Show

Just had green skulls with red eyes, and also evil faces with fanged teeth with red eyes flying around my bed room. as i was sitting in the living room watching tv they were flying past the door, staring at me. So i went it and closed the door with the lights off and cast them out in the name of Jesus Christ and using holy water. Took me about 10 minutes but they are gone. Then i came out to my computer and read from Psalms 119.

SarahAlways

Also one prayer that I have found to be somewhat successful is a variation of the Kol Nidre prayer. Today, it is used to nullify vows (an oversimplification) but it is believed that the prayer was originally an Aramaic prayer or spell to vanquish demons. The key words in the prayer being released, abandoned, inoperative, null and nullified. I believe this could be helpful if the shadows are bound to you or the house.

Wind7

Staff
or so i thought, came back again a few minutes ago. this time i used a bible. may have to get the house blessed again.

I found this list.

6 Types of Extraordinary Demonic Activity

If ANY of this is happening to you or anyone you know, you need to get back with the Deacon immediately. (or ASAP)

You're wondering what is going on with this and "why me?!"

The unknowns are...in a word...
Frightening.

I think something else wants this.

Anger and Fear are food.

It may need the assistance of a priest.

I am not trying to frighten you or open any doors by stating my
thoughts.

Stay calm and try to think it all through...how things began from the beginning to where they are now.

God is all powerful... meditate on this and enrich yourself by thinking of every loving, positive aspect of your life.

Place what is happening with the cr*p around you on a high shelf made of pure Light, surround yourself and it with this positivity
and ask for the Archangel Michael
to please help you.

This is all IMHO,
I'm not there experiencing this.

But as far as these things are in general, I am experienced.

These are only my suggestions.

Freak Show

They don't seem to.want to go away. I use the holy water and have my hand on a bible. i tell them they are not welcome here and they must leave my home in the name of Jesus Christ. This is a house full of love and you are not affecting that. you have no place here. i'm not scared of you and the sight of your skull and demon faces make me laugh, you mean nothing to me nor to anyone in this house..

I see a mist coming out of the wall above the head board, they fly out of there, although sitting from the living room they look about 10 across, but when i walk in the room they appear much smaller. they fly around the room when i'm outside of it but stay close to the walls and ceiling when i walk in

Last night as they came out of the wall i saw another spirit pushing them out of the room. i get the feeling this is the woman's spirit that i always sense (Helen). But one by one they keep coming out of the wall. I also see one flying around the corner of one side of the living room.

They won't come near me, and i'm not scared of them. I really do need to learn to block things, maybe that will keep then from coming back. but i may need to get a priest. i wrote a letter to the team to keep them updated.