My time travel experiments

steven chiverton

Has anyone here ever heard of the Fluid Chamber, the Ecktoplasmic Oscillator, the Chronological Reflector and the Time Field Resonator?
the fluid chamber one is mentioned in one of my steven gibbs reports i bought from him havent read it all thought it was a boring hot tub time machine thing like the movie with the same name .

steven chiverton

I find it funny how complex the names are for some of these simple devices. Hyperdimensional resonator. Multiverse resonator. Spacetime modulator. Ectoplasmatic oscillator.

But if you look at actual complex devices in the real world, they have names like "car", " plane ", etc. :D
the multiverse resonator is biult inside a pyramid structure and an extra 50k potentiometer added to it so take that extra 50k pot out youll have the same parts setup as the hdr

Genius

King Ivan
Has anyone here ever heard of the Fluid Chamber, the Ecktoplasmic Oscillator, the Chronological Reflector and the Time Field Resonator?
the fluid chamber one is mentioned in one of my steven gibbs reports i bought from him havent read it all thought it was a boring hot tub time machine thing like the movie with the same name .
I just wanted to know if anyone can help me build it because I didn't really understand the schematic.

steven chiverton

ill upload it when i can use my partners pc to scan it with as shes using it to play games and i have to swap the tower over for the old one that can power the scanner with its lower operation system

Genius

King Ivan
Methods to physically time travel using two double terminated quartz crystals:

If you don't want anything evil to affect your quartz crystals, ask the Lord to bless them (will explain how later). Now the first way you can use the crystals to travel physically through time is to go to sleep while holding a double terminated quartz crystal in each hand. As soon as you close your eyelids you should see a flash of white light and instantly be transported to another dimension or parallel universe. The second way to use the crystals to travel physically through time is to locate a vortex using l-shaped dowsing rods that are constructed out of coat hangers. The handle should be at least 5 inches in length and the pointer should be 9 inches long. However if some other size works better for you then use it. Now after you have asked the Lord for help in locating a vortex, hold the dowsing rods in your hands so that they rotate freely. Next, while directing your question to the lord, ask him: "Lord could you point to a vortex, which will send me into the past or future of this earth?" While concentrating on this question, walk in a straight line until the dowsing rods begin to move. Now follow the direction in which they are pointing. As soon as the rods cross each other, this means that you are over the vortex. After you have located the vortex, mark it with a red flag. Then, on the day of the full moon, right at sunrise, set over the vortex, and while you are holding a double terminated quartz crystal in each hand, command the crystals to transport you to the year, month, and day that you wish to travel to. Repeat this command to the crystals until your hands begin to tingle. Now all you have left to do is to wait until you see the flash of white light, and in an instant you'll be there.

How to ask the Lord to bless your crystals: Walk into your closet and close the door, then ask Jesus Christ to bless them while you pray over each of the crystals. Then with some saltwater, sprinkle your crystals 3 times blessing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

steven chiverton

Methods to physically time travel using two double terminated quartz crystals:

If you don't want anything evil to affect your quartz crystals, ask the Lord to bless them (will explain how later). Now the first way you can use the crystals to travel physically through time is to go to sleep while holding a double terminated quartz crystal in each hand. As soon as you close your eyelids you should see a flash of white light and instantly be transported to another dimension or parallel universe. The second way to use the crystals to travel physically through time is to locate a vortex using l-shaped dowsing rods that are constructed out of coat hangers. The handle should be at least 5 inches in length and the pointer should be 9 inches long. However if some other size works better for you then use it. Now after you have asked the Lord for help in locating a vortex, hold the dowsing rods in your hands so that they rotate freely. Next, while directing your question to the lord, ask him: "Lord could you point to a vortex, which will send me into the past or future of this earth?" While concentrating on this question, walk in a straight line until the dowsing rods begin to move. Now follow the direction in which they are pointing. As soon as the rods cross each other, this means that you are over the vortex. After you have located the vortex, mark it with a red flag. Then, on the day of the full moon, right at sunrise, set over the vortex, and while you are holding a double terminated quartz crystal in each hand, command the crystals to transport you to the year, month, and day that you wish to travel to. Repeat this command to the crystals until your hands begin to tingle. Now all you have left to do is to wait until you see the flash of white light, and in an instant you'll be there.

How to ask the Lord to bless your crystals: Walk into your closet and close the door, then ask Jesus Christ to bless them while you pray over each of the crystals. Then with some saltwater, sprinkle your crystals 3 times blessing them in the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
my hdr units and crystals were blessed by a pastor i already know the rest and even the coathanger s to i've just nearly completed some copper clad circuit board made navel plates for 2 stm units

Genius

King Ivan
A very easy way to build an artificial grid point:

All you do is cut two 3-foot pieces of 10 gauge wire, and tape them together in a (+) type fashion. When doing this, make certain that both of the wires are insulated, except for the outer ends. Next, bury the wires about a foot into the ground, so that each end is pointing East, West, North, and South. If you've done this correctly, the grid point should activate in less than 3 minutes. Then, if you want, you can try activating your time machine over it and have fun!