New Emerging Time Lines.

Taoist

Multidimensional realities.jpg

Hello' to all:

As I have offered these new insights to many, many others, I will now offer it also to this membership here at Paranormalis.

Now, it is clear that the time line that was seen back in January of this year of 2016 has now dissolved and avoided, this being the timeline where the planetoid Nibiru was to move into close proximity to ours and cause some major upheaval in our whether patterns and also bring much destruction from a large following of asteroids that would pelt our planet for many years to come.

This has now been halted or stopped. And that there was an explosion that occurred in front of the planet, that brought it to a halt.

This of course, now is causing those known as the Illuminati to make alternate arrangements, to come up with another plan.

There appears to be many alternate plans that they might implement at this time, some of the most energized plans appear as......

1. A massive death scenario caused by a lone gunman in a large metropolis gathering center.

2. A large death scenario using a bomb in a major shopping mall or sports arena.

3. A large death event caused by a plane blowing up over a major city that was carrying

an infectious bacterial agent that was stored on the plane.

4. An Ocean liner / ship that will explode, causing massive death and terror.

5. A massive 'black out' over the entire east coast of America, causing fear and confusion all over the country.

There are other plans, but these do not appear, at this time, to be on the

table as primary.

Now, the Alien invasion scenario does appear to be still active but in a lesser capacity. As much of the shock value has been dissolved by the planetoid Nibiru being stopped in its movement, there appears to be a re-strucuring of the details and outcome.

On one hand, this is a major victory for the human species and on the other, it is still seen that there needs to be some form of intense shock to the human psyche in order for the peoples of this planet to 'wake up”!

To wake up to the lies, the deception and mind controls of those Elite or Powers That Be, who have managed and controlled humans for decades and decades.

This is what is seen regarding the 'collective' conscious events.

Now, what is seen in the 'individual' conscious events are quite different and much more positive or fulfilling.

And what is seen now, at this present time frame, looking into the time line of now, April until November of 2016...it appears as I attune to this particular aspect, the individual aspect of human growth, that there is a very strong sense of 'self-illumination', expansion of perception and sudden higher awareness, which will be experienced mostly by those individuals whop have done their homework, in regards to self-development and spiritual growth.

That this appears as a powerful wave of Light that moves across the planet, engulfing everyone but those who have done the inner work will be those who have the most overwhelming experiences.

Now, this does not mean that those who have not done their inner work will not experience anything, for it is seen that even those who have resisted change, who have refused to look into their deepest fears and challenge themselves to find that inner balance and resolve, will also experience some level of expansion of perception and awareness, but, it will not be at the same level of those individuals who have done the self-analysis, addressing to those fears and mental blocks and resolved their challenges.

It will simply be at a lower level of experience.

Now, as those individuals, those higher evolved individuals begin to awaken to their power and awareness, there is seen to be an energy wave, similar to a wave of Light, that appears to gather momentum, which will be felt strongly in the month of November especially, and that this month appears to be a time of great celebration of this new awakening to self.

And that, even in this month of April, especially around the time of the 21st., there appears to be a similar wave of Light being experienced by those who have a higher awareness or spirituality, and that this wave is but a small example of the more intense and powerful wave that is soon to come and be experienced, in that month of November 2016.

And that this smaller wave of Light is merely a hint at what is to come. It is an expression of....”Hope, Love, Support” and validation of transformation and positive things to come.

Therefore, stay focused on optimistic and empowering mental images and feelings and refuse to listen to those who would suggest a more destructive or negative time line.

Each and every individual has the freewill to choose their own destiny pathway...it is not set in stone. And therefore, when one is confronted by an individual who claims to know it all and foresees a nightmare planet about to be experienced and they tell you that you have no choice, no other path than to experience that negative and powerless life path or time line, then all you have to do is....remember that YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY, not others, not the Govt., not the Alien factions, not your co-workers or friends....ONLY YOU!

And a key method to help you move away from those negative perceptions is to simply....'detach' from that negative time line. And focus and energize a more harmonious, more peaceful, more freedom oriented, more loving time line where you feel more comfortable.

And remember, to believe nothing you hear or see on the public media and radio communications. Believe what feels right, trust yourself, trust in your power, step into that power and refuse to be controlled or forced into fear and powerlessness just because the authorities tell you to do it.

Be in your own authority. Accept your power. Refuse to be dictated to and lied to and all those deceptive individuals will simply fall away into the shadows.

As they cannot control you without YOUR permission!

Again...”YOU CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY”.

There is no other rule.

I send blessings and Light energies to all who read this message and wish you well in your journeys in life.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

shaolin_meditatt.jpg

Pegii

I remember two timelines of my own life?

TimeFlipper

I dont wish to appear disrespectful to you Taoist, but there is nothing that you have made clear to me about new Time-Lines being made and suddenly dissolved...A Time-Wave cannot be made or dissolved, a Time-Wave is built up of energy, which can neither be created nor destroyed....A separate Time-Wave can be manipulated from the harmonics of the original Time-Wave that brought about the creation of our universe..Those harmonics are both Radio and Acoustic frequencies and when they are finished using a Time-Line, it is moved into another dimension without any effect on our own dimension

The complexity of the manipulation of those frequencies (RF and AF) are immense, and require electronics that very few people are aware of or even comprehend...I dont wish to involve religion in my summary, but i felt i needed to speak to you on the subject of Time-Lines in my own way :)

Last edited:

Taoist

I dont wish to appear disrespectful to you Taoist, but there is nothing that you have made clear to me about new Time-Lines being made and suddenly dissolved...A Time-Wave cannot be made or dissolved, a Time-Wave is built up of energy, which can neither be created nor destroyed....A separate Time-Wave can be manipulated from the harmonics of the original Time-Wave that brought about the creation of our universe..Those harmonics are both Radio and Acoustic frequencies and when they are finished using a Time-Line, it is moved into another dimension without any effect on our own dimension

The complexity of the manipulation of those frequencies (RF and AF) are immense, and require electronics that very few people are aware of or even comprehend...I dont wish to involve religion in my summary, but i felt i needed to speak to you on the subject of Time-Lines in my own way :)

Hello' my friend:

Good to talk with you. And I respect your perceptions and beliefs, and no, I do not sense or feel you are being dis-respectful, my friend.

It is clear that there is confusion here and that I have not done a good job of clarifying the mechanics of consciousness, and so, I will attempt to rectify that now.

Firstly, you are correct in your perception that a time line or time stream or waves does not simply dissolve by itself. What I meant was....that this pertains to one's own perception and attention and that if one were to change one's focus of attention from one time line to another time line THEN....there would be a type of.."Dissolving" of the old time line with a new time line, this being more to do with one's personal focus or 'direction of focus'.

Therefore, when I suggested that one time line may possibly be dissolving, I was suggesting that the 'collective consciousness' would possibly move their group attention and focus onto another time line or outcome...in effect, dissolving their focus or experience of the old one and energizing a new one. That the time line itself would continue in its validity and structure.

And as you are probably aware, probabilities can and DO change and are in a constant state of.."Flux".

And as I sense, you are aware that ALL time lines or probabilities are already created as a template, but it is our own personal focus or desires or choices that 'moves' us onto that previously created template or probability and that just because one moves one's attention away from a time line, that does not mean that that time line will simply vanish into emptiness.

And so, my insights regarding the 'present' collective conscious movement or status is what I am expressing, but, it is important to remember, my friend, that no probable reality bubble is set in stone.

And personally, I do follow any Religious dogma or institution, but rather, I follow a more spiritual pathway which is mixed with intellectual science, quantum science and psychological science. Remember, just because an individual uses the name "Taoist' in his labeling does not mean that he follows a strict set of rules from that Religion, it is merely one aspect that I feel has value and importance, for me, but, I do not limit myself to one or any Religion, but in fact, I have moved far away from the institution of Religion and prefer to follow a more spiritual or higher practice.

After studying approx. 13 different Religions at the age of 13 years old, I determined that there was some truth in all Religions but that the truth, my truth, would not be found in a traditional Religious sense. But, I respect any and all who follow a specific Religion, but it is simply not for me.

Thank you for your input my friend, and I wish you well in your learning pathways.

Sincerely, Taoist

Krish

VERY Nice Multiverse graphic at OP.....

Perhaps someday, I will join the builder group of that (Our Universe is young now)...so, I will see more stuff...that is my Karma....

TTZack

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by a "Time-Wave". Could you clarify? Are you referring to a scalar wave, or longitudinal one? Also, what types of particles are involved? Tachyons or something else? Or are you talking about gravitational waves?