New experiment

Lumbergooz

Tried this experiment using a quartz crystal with caduceus.
materials used function gen set at earth frequency+2 inch long double terminated quartz, caduceus wrapped around it 13 knots+blue LED.

Lumbergooz

What purpose would this serve?
some articles online suggest that quartz can be cleaned from negative energy, and charged with positive using light. that was the purpose. This one was left for one day taking a blue light, blinking at earth frequency. The intention to use the quartz in my time bend experiment and see if results differ.

TimeFlipper

What purpose would this serve?
some articles online suggest that quartz can be cleaned from negative energy, and charged with positive using light. that was the purpose. This one was left for one day taking a blue light, blinking at earth frequency. The intention to use the quartz in my time bend experiment and see if results differ.
Interesting (y)..I think you will find that the articles were speaking about leaving the Quartz crystals in natural daylight which is supposed to charge them up...Another article mentioned the use of placing Quartz crystals within close proximity of a sine wave operating on 528Hz which has an effect of removing negativity :)..you can do this by using your frequency generator coupled upto a small loudspeaker (y)..

From what i recall, Caduceus coils need to wound onto a circular former and not an hexagonal one, such as your crystal....also the windings need to be placed at "exactly 45degree angles" to each other so that they have this pattern on the coil windings >>>XXXXXXXXX..The centre part of the X where the two separate wires meet (not knotted) are said to be areas of a collapsed magnetic field, from where scalar waves are generated..:)

Bullethead21

Excellent post time flipper!

I've studied/practice Alchemy for about 17 years now and "charging" is a huge part of the work in Alchemy.

You would use focusing lenses that use moonlight for one type of charge, and sunlight for the other type of charge......ill let you guess which one does which.....

There are many other "proper" ways to charge crystals and "other" elements of nature.........

Another thing to mention that Timeflipper touched upon is the position of your wires, so to speak.

Don't forget that a generated magnetic field line runs "perpendicular" to the source.

Lumbergooz

@BH21 & TF: many thanks for the valuable advice. I shall induce in the experiment and share results.
even before you give this info, I was getting some really unusual results.

Lumbergooz

BTW: The moon seems to be used to cleanse the quartz(& other stones); but not much info about the sun effect. Yet in other languages, ppl suggest the sun charges energy related to success & triumph.

Harte

Please describe what type of "energy" this method lends to crystals. Also, describe what type of energy quartz crystals contain.
There are only two kinds of energy - kinetic and potential. Which are you talking about here and how is it expressed?
Also, please include the method and units used to measure crystal energy.

Harte