New experiment

Orpheus Rex

Please describe what type of "energy" this method lends to crystals. Also, describe what type of energy quartz crystals contain.
There are only two kinds of energy - kinetic and potential. Which are you talking about here and how is it expressed?
Also, please include the method and units used to measure crystal energy.

Harte

The 'vibe' energy I do believe.

paradox404

Personally, I would aver that it is imaginary energy.

Harte

Ive had experiences with feeling the vibe of others so there probably is some kind of real type of energy. As to what the energy is exactly is another question entirely.

Harte

Thing is, potential energy has no "feel" and I pretty much guarantee you've felt every form of kinetic energy there is.

So, if you can't describe it, it's not "energy" at all. It's just a feeling you have.

I'm not against someone sharing their feelings, but I won't call such a thing "energy."

Harte

Lumbergooz

friends I am glad to share the 2nd attempt on this one..please look at schematic below..I left it running in the room full day...the effect is alot of dreams, in one night saw dreams of one week...any comments please ?
Dream_condencer.jpg

Eath_exp_1.jpg

TimeFlipper

I suggest that you dont try and drive your car while the device is operating :eek:
Or if you dont have a car, be careful when crossing a busy road with the device working...We cant have have you experiencing dreams in either of those scenarios :D

Lumbergooz

@steven chiverton : if I understood what u posted; one cannot change past history. Wishful thinkers, hope they can change past events in a different timeline. Personally I do not think there are parallel timelines of the same world. if we agree to this, one can go back 2 see what happened in details without being able to change anything. Yet I think one can travel to a different world; where he can make a change. As for travelling to the future in the same world, this wud be wonderful since one can do something in present to affect the future based on what he/she saw.
Some hypnotists say they can bring human to past events as if he/she is living them again, where he/she may want to remember certain events, numbers, colors, or people which he/she forgot. This is similar to time travel, but it is more achievable bcoz it is based on the theory that our brain is a precise video recorder of life, so you can go back like looking in a video, and pay attention to a tree in the background or a person whispering.