Obama Creating Shadow Gov't

jcolanzi

I wish people would get over it already. Trump won fair and square, he is our president and will remain that way for the next four years. That should be the end of it. Don't understand why people are so angry and jealous of Trump being president. They will not be able to control what he says or does. Are they afraid he will actually make real noticeable changes for the better and not just pretend ones like the previous presidents have done? Are they soo afraid of Trump making them all look like the idiots they are because Trump will actually follow through with what he says he is going to do and not put up with anyone's BS that they are going to obsess over Trump being our president? I don't care what anyone else thinks Trump is going to kick butt and prove he was worth voting for. I don't understand how Osama was able to win 2 elections and really did not do much of anything to better the US or the world. Osama, the Bush's and Clinton did nothing that was noticeable but Trump will. They all just need to back off and let the man be.

They won't get over it because they're being fed disinfo. to keep them stirred up.

First They Came

First they came for the Liberals. And the Liberals caved because they had not the courage to resist.

Then they came for the Conservatives and the Conservatives caved because there was no money in resisting.

Then they came for the Social Conservatives and they caved because they had not the power to resist.

Then they came for the Cosimanian Orthodox. And they were wiped out as we nuked their sorry ass.
UncleChuckie
There are preschoolers that behave better than these people do lol. People that are in top positions and in the game of government acting less mature than a 5 year old is very sad. I expect a very messy food fight soon lol

They're acting like preschoolers because many of them are drugged. The college students are being drugged by the psychologists if they don't conform to the "norm."

Looking back over the years it started with CIA operative Timothy Leary telling every one to tune in, turn on and drop out. Now we've got generations not only drugged by their psychologists and psychiatrists, they're also drugged by the chemicals in the water, the vaccines etc.

Fluoride in the water started with Hitler, because he found it made the population more malleable.

Doped on Religion, sex and TV.
John Lennon

TnWatchdog

Obama's group of greedy idiots ruined the industry I worked in causing it to go bankrupt, closing six plants over the years. I, like others, burned thru savings and my 401k account...taking the penalty.
Trump would have kept things going and not let this happen.
Obummer couldn't keep his town of Chicago safe...and now I hear he is listed as one of the 12 best Presidents...BULL SHIT, just like the liberal mindset and the MSN, it is nonsense.
I use to be quiet on fb but decided to wake up and confront the racist and angry liberals who say that everyone else is racist and a hater. Trump needs to clean house of everyone that was associated with Obummer and get some loyal people in their place. If the people fired can't find work, I hear the coal mines are hiring...end of rant.

Carl Miller

i ve never seen....no one has ever seen....i correct... what is going on.... now it is on and on on my mind. A President stepping out...building a fortress and acting against! the president stepping in. this is unprecedented.

Carl Miller

@jcolanzi
I watched the video and understood perfectly well what the pastor was preaching. But what has this preaching to do to fox News ?
i could not understand. what is the context here?

jcolanzi

Fox and other stations edited out much of what was on that clip. They aired a sanitized version to make Obama look less radical.

Carl Miller

i know the pastor had been Obama's mentor for a long time. Then something happened. It seems Obama got aggravated by some ideas the pastor was putting forward. Fox new and other stations must have distorted the topic just like they often do. That's why i insist in listening to the radio. i have long doubted the hollywoodian approach by CNN, and the shows put on by Fox News.
They do know how to disinform.

Carl Miller

@jcolanzi
"Looking back over the years it started with CIA operative Timothy Leary telling every one to tune in, turn on and drop out. Now we've got generations not only drugged by their psychologists and psychiatrists, they're also drugged by the chemicals in the water, the vaccines etc."

"Fluoride in the water started with Hitler, because he found it made the population more malleable..."

The Washington Post has called it a wild conspiracy theory. The Times reports:

Delaware State University said it won’t interfere with the free speech rights of a tenured professor who wrote a wildly speculative and conspiratorial article in a Liberian newspaper in which he claimed that the U.S. government manufactured the Ebola virus and spread it in West Africa under the guise of vaccine testing… The article in question — headlined “Ebola, AIDS Manufactured By Western Pharmaceuticals, US DoD?” — appeared in a major Liberian newspaper, the Daily Observer, earlier this month.”

Dr. Leonard Horowitz talking about emerging viruses and aids faced Dr. Robert Gallo who got extremely aggravated for what Dr. Horowitz was insinuating. Aids would be manufactured. And there the story goes. Now african women are afraid to be vaccinated in the light of what happened to their friends who went sterile after taking the vaccination.