1. Dismiss Notice

Official 2016 Predictions Thread

Discussion in 'Future Predictions' started by Num7, Dec 23, 2015.

1. Classicalfan626

Classicalfan626 Moderator/Visionary Premium

@RSizzle - Well, that's your opinion. But please try not to use obscene language excessively.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I consider it foolish to believe all that garbage the biased, left-wing mainstream media is spewing about Trump.

2. RSizzle

RSizzle Junior Member

I was laying on my couch, thinking trying to go to sleep, and i began thinking about this thread, and then my mind trailed off and started thinking about my post then i got more ideas for predictions the more i just layed there and thought, so im adding this onto my previous post, gonna do three at a time every time i do post one of these, (im assuming my predictions are true even though i doubt they are)

#4 WW3) after hillary wins, the other countries such as iran, nepal, syria, Afghanistan, sudan, guatamala, and other countries that oppresses womens rights will of course have a problem with this, causing them to take action and possibly a war, then hillary, who is strong willed will stand up and fight these countries possibly starting a ww3,
    BUT i do think if this does happen we should stand by her, for she would be right to stand up to these other countries but not everyone will think the same which brings me to my next prediction

#5 The civil war) Because of the other countries hating clinton being president, some people from the USA agrees with them and attempts to start a uprising, which is where the civil war begins, this brings me to my next prediction

#6 Civil Unrest and martial law) Due to the uprising there will be more riots, and with BLM constantly getting worse and causing more problems the government will declare martial law and strengthen there grip on the law, which will shaken the peoples trust in the goverment

after that i kinda go blank, cant really think of what would happen next, but if i get anymore ideas ill post them here, again there only ideas, probably not even gonna happen just something im having fun with so dont give me shit for these posts please

3. RSizzle

RSizzle Junior Member

well ima talk how i want as your not a moderator and as long as im not rude to anyone im good, but i do agree with you on that one, i do think there making trump out to be worse than he actually is, but even though hes still bad idc who you are or what you think but im pretty sure hes bad for the country and like you said its my opinion, and your entitled to yours as well, just dont attack me for being comfortable on the site and (extending) my vocab i get it not everyone likes the swearing and isnt ok with it, but thats not my problem if the moderators have a problem with it then thats different but until i get that warning im gonna continue to use my words as i please

lmao

4. RSizzle

RSizzle Junior Member

well nvm you are a moderator but i stand by my word so if you really have a problem with it then i can MAYBE cut down on the swearing but know i dont exactly agree with it, i think we should be able to post and talk how we want on here as long as it doesnt hurt anyone

5. Orpheus Rex

Orpheus Rex Active Member

hmm... yeah... but courtesy and general niceness is generally polite.

Classicalfan626 and TimeFlipper like this.
  6. TimeFlipper

TimeFlipper Senior Member Premium

@RSizzle The rules are very simple for Paranormalis, and remember this is a private website which means there is no such thing as "freedom of expression", if members break the rules they are warned and if they continue breaking them they get banned..Its as simple as that..

Classicalfan626 likes this.
  7. KeyHolder777

KeyHolder777 Senior Member

I predict in 2017 Hilary will be gone.

8. Krish

Krish Senior Member

It was a Bush verses Clinton war...oh well, things changed...today...

9. Adam Thoth

Adam Thoth Active Member

An update, most of us who have done predictions have predicted this -->

It's happening here and now. How much longer are people goingto put up with it?

Mental Mania likes this.
  10. Adam Thoth

Adam Thoth Active Member

And some more...

Mental Mania likes this.