On John Titor and the superstorm

Samstwitch

Samstwitch

I can definitely see you are much more sensitive to something said than I am. I do have a warped sense of humor at times. My remark "lost my mind" was that sense of humor at play, and nothing more. To me it was just a mild jibe in the ribs. I never meant it to hurt you in any way. Sometimes when men open their mouths around women, just nothing being said comes out right. That is just a law of nature. Try telling a pigeon not to do what it does on your car, usually right after you just washed it. Some things just can't be changed. All we can do is to just accept it and try to get along. So if I'm the reason you want to leave, I've tried my best to remove that reason. I'm not the only one that would prefer to keep you around you know. Others too would feel a loss if you left. And then of course you too would feel that loss as well. Those times during the day when you go to Paranormalis just to check in and see whats going on. Those would be empty times during your day from now on. You know we all missed you during your move to Texas. The board was just kind of empty when you were gone. Your presence was sorely missed. So please don't leave because of me. I'm just one of the guys at Paranormalis that you just don't see eye to eye on occasion. Eventually I suppose we all will leave, but hurt feelings shouldn't be the cause. So stick around a while longer. Then you wont miss what you would have been missing.

Apology accepted. I'm taking a break from Paranormalis for awhile. This episode with Peregrini and you (as you know, he was worse) was the second time around that I had to deal with this kind of abusive situation that went out of control. Last time it happened I was gone for many months, and didn't return until the member was banned. If this ever happened again, I know I would blow like a volcano. I just couldn't take one more round like this. So I'll be gone for, I don't know how long. I'm Revising my novel and will be focusing on that as part of my recuperation.

Take care all,
~Sam~

HDRKID

I believe that John Titor came from a parallel universe. His is similar to our own. Well, 2.5% divergence he said, but I am not so sure. Perhaps, his worldline is has more difference than he could even imagine.

Apocalypse

I think it is a major stretch to link this current "mild wind" to the coming of "end times" as predicted by Titor. I say those terms to illustrate Titor's prediction as being the greater event; not to downplay any of the effects (or the severity) of the current storm.

Samstwitch

New York and New Jersey are preparing for a second storm...Manditory Evacuations are taking place AGAIN. People are homeless, displaced, hungry, cold, etc. They have no food, no water, no heat, no electricity. Many are dead from Superstorm Sandy. Many people are still dying for many reasons in the aftermath, such as, from hypothermia, from using a generator indoors (dying from carbon monoxide poisoning), because they do not know the dangers of what they are doing. That is just one example. More will die unless they get help.

Last night, former Mayor Guiliani was very upset about what's NOT happening in his city. People have been without food, water, shelter, and power for many days. Many have died, and NO HELP is coming, NOT FEMA, not the President, nothing. Guiliani said, Obama was only there to look good for his campaign (paraphrasing) 2 days after the storm, and NOTHING is being done to help the people there. He said, he got help within 2-4 hours when 911 happened, but he can't get any help with this President, even DAYS LATER.

Of course, Superstorm Sandy could not have been the event that John Titor spoke of for 2012. Oh please! :rolleyes: I still say I'm right about calling it a HIT, unless something even BIGGER happens before January 1st!

Samstwitch

I think it is a major stretch to link this current "mild wind" to the coming of "end times" as predicted by Titor. I say those terms to illustrate Titor's prediction as being the greater event; not to downplay any of the effects (or the severity) of the current storm.

If I understand you correctly, those are your words, not John Titor's. He never made that forecast for 2012. Read Post #1 to see what this thread is about. It is about John's cryptic forecast for an event that happened on his Timeline in 2012 that he compared with the "Red Sea and the Egyptians" story in the Bible...which was about the ocean waves overtaking people. THAT is what happened on the East Coast with Superstorm Sandy. Had it not been for Manditory Evacuations, there would be thousands of people dead.

And then martial law was causally declared in seaside NJ and surrounding towns.

You are correct. Martial Law has been declared in that region over Superstorm Sandy. Thanks for posting it.

titorite

Of course, Superstorm Sandy could not have been the event that John Titor spoke of for 2012. Oh please! :rolleyes: I still say I'm right about calling it a HIT, unless something even BIGGER happens before January 1st!

Wait for it...... waaaaaaait fooor iiit ..

it's coming.