On John Titor and the superstorm

titorite

I think their was an important lesson in life we all should of learned by now, and that is to be self reliant and not dependent on government help of any kind.

twilightsky

I think their was an important lesson in life we all should of learned by now, and that is to be self reliant and not dependent on government help of any kind.
thats the way it will be in the near future,but untill then,some of us live from month to month,we just get by,and if a neighbor needs what we have,their welcome to it,i,ll share right up till its all gone,and all the while teach the young what you know,,,knoledge will be the new money,,,and barter,i like to trade,

Apocalypse

I think it is a major stretch to link this current "mild wind" to the coming of "end times" as predicted by Titor. I say those terms to illustrate Titor's prediction as being the greater event; not to downplay any of the effects (or the severity) of the current storm.

If I understand you correctly, those are your words, not John Titor's. He never made that forecast for 2012. Read Post #1 to see what this thread is about. It is about John's cryptic forecast for an event that happened on his Timeline in 2012 that he compared with the "Red Sea and the Egyptians" story in the Bible...which was about the ocean waves overtaking people. THAT is what happened on the East Coast with Superstorm Sandy. Had it not been for Manditory Evacuations, there would be thousands of people dead.
No, those were Titor's words I was referring to - not my own. That point was not one that I was referring to either. The ""red sea" story" quote that you refer to was not very cryptic at all - it was hypothetical.

Samstwitch

The ""red sea" story" quote that you refer to was not very cryptic at all - it was hypothetical.

We must agree to disagree. It was not hypothetical at all. John was giving us a cryptic message in answer to someone's question about what we could expect to happen in 2012, as compared to what happened on his Timeline in 2012. I have researched his posts extensively. Now 11 years later, I can say with confidence, there were many cryptic clues that John left throughout his writings. This thread is about one of them.

Cryptic clues were John's way of sharing information about certain events in our future, without giving us the exact details that might alter those events, or alter the outcome (depending on whether or not he was referring to a man-made event as opposed to a natural disaster).

Ren

The ""red sea" story" quote that you refer to was not very cryptic at all - it was hypothetical.

We must agree to disagree. It was not hypothetical at all. John was giving us a cryptic message in answer to someone's question about what we could expect to happen in 2012, as compared to what happened on his Timeline in 2012. I have researched his posts extensively. Now 11 years later, I can say with confidence, there were many cryptic clues that John left throughout his writings. This thread is about one of them.

Cryptic clues were John's way of sharing information about certain events in our future, without giving us the exact details that might alter those events, or alter the outcome (depending on whether or not he was referring to a man-made event as opposed to a natural disaster).

Sam is correct in this. John Titor 1, himself, talked about 2012. He said specifically that "the parting of the Red Sea" applied to 2012. There are two things in that Bible passage that stand out. "East Wind" and "Water". Now on October 28th, Sandy started. Now we learn that over half of Venice is underwater. HALF. This is not cyclical. This is not normal. At no time in recorded history has Venice been half under water. The water level in Venice is the 6th highest level ever. But there is no mention of just how much of the entire area has been covered at one time.

Samstwitch

Sam is correct in this. John Titor 1, himself, talked about 2012. He said specifically that "the parting of the Red Sea" applied to 2012. There are two things in that Bible passage that stand out. "East Wind" and "Water". Now on October 28th, Sandy started. Now we learn that over half of Venice is underwater. HALF. This is not cyclical. This is not normal. At no time in recorded history has Venice been half under water. The water level in Venice is the 6th highest level ever. But there is no mention of just how much of the entire area has been covered at one time.

Venice under water.jpg

Thanks for that info, Ren. Click on the Headlines below for details:

Over half of Venice under water as exceptionally high tides hit

Wind-whipped rains lift Venice tide to 6th highest

TimeTravel_00

Did John ever mention Venice? Venice Florida is close by, just across the intercostal waterway from manasota key where John and his father would move boats up and down the coast. President George Bush lives nearby also....