Ouija Board Experience

Derrick C.

Last one to follow me home looked very similar to this...

It was after visiting a home that is notoriously haunted. The entire land it's on and around it is Indian grounds. Caddo Indians to be exact. And across the street is the old high school. The football field was built on burial grounds.

This guy scared the crap out of me, in my home, for several weeks.

yeah that would give anyone the heebie jeebies if you saw that in your house

bluejay_1919

both times no, but im wondering if i did it solo if i would get some results
I think you would have different results if you tried it alone. I've never messed with a ouija board. I've done EVP sessions and ghost hunted plenty, and from my personal experiences (there are many since I was around 4 or 5) that experiences or the energies heighten when I am alone. Not that I am saying you should lock yourself up in your room, light a candle and start playing all by yourself!! There is good and bad in this physical world....how could there not be good & bad in any other realm?! Be careful.

LisaTiffany

I've heard several times that it's more dangerous to play Ouija alone. I don't really know why, I guess it's about being more vulnerable to attacks from the spirit you are in contact with.
That's pretty much it, it kind of boils down to the predatory nature of some entities. If they see one person they are more likely to strike but if you have strength in numbers they will stay back cautiously unless they sense a weak individual in the group. Also when it's just one person there is only one channel and all of their energy is being focused on that particular entity so it's easier for them to form an attachment.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Funny, I've never been able to use a Ouija board alone... I've always needed at least one other person's hand to make the planchette move.. *shrug*

I went through a phase where I wanted to "play" with the Ouija board all the time... My friend and my sister would come over and we'd use the board. Stupid *STUPID* idea, I know... Never again... But anyway, my friend would sometimes try to piss off the spirit, just to get a response.. The "board" didn't like that at all... The planchette would begin moving so quickly that it was difficult to keep our fingers gripped on it... You could feel the force that was used to move the planchette, and it wasn't coming from any of us... It would spell out curse words, threats, all kinds of things... After a while, I realized what darkness the board invites and I stopped using it completely.. Eventually I threw it away.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I would never use a Ouija board alone.

Back then, when I played with my friends, I ended up asking them to play again all the time. They weren't so intense on the rules, so they used to tell me to pay alone, which I told them wasn't safe. lol

They were unable to tell me why they wouldn't play, although they made it clear several times they didn't believe in those boards at all! Curious!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
"They" may see some of us as weak when we are alone.
Exactly. I think it makes sense, if we are really interacting with spirits and other similar entities that might want to manifest themselves in our dimension.

I don't think they're all evil, but I think some of them are, obviously.

Zeirbah

Hmm... I know my parents both told me that they used a Ouija board, but they won't tell me what happened. My parents aren't those kind who believe in ghosts or time travel, especially my Dad. Makes me wonder what happened...

Wind7

Staff
Funny, I've never been able to use a Ouija board alone... I've always needed at least one other person's hand to make the planchette move.. *shrug*

I went through a phase where I wanted to "play" with the Ouija board all the time... My friend and my sister would come over and we'd use the board. Stupid *STUPID* idea, I know... Never again... But anyway, my friend would sometimes try to piss off the spirit, just to get a response.. The "board" didn't like that at all... The planchette would begin moving so quickly that it was difficult to keep our fingers gripped on it... You could feel the force that was used to move the planchette, and it wasn't coming from any of us... It would spell out curse words, threats, all kinds of things... After a while, I realized what darkness the board invites and I stopped using it completely.. Eventually I threw it away.

My Ouija board experience.

Ouija was introduced to me by way of my sister and her friends..Late 60's early 70's back when it was
all the rage to do so and be part of this 'groovy way to speak to the spirits'.

One of her friends 'flipped out' during a session with this 'Game' and during this event she 'swore
and grunted out some sort of language' and became quite 'un-manageable' and 'the room stank like rotten meat'.

When her friend was calmed down, she didn't remember a thing.

Sister then brought this 'Game' home.
We didn't really get along as kids so nothing really happened when we tried to 'play' together.

It was late one night I attempted to 'play' by myself.

I put my hands on the planchette and asked is anyone there?

I got up to investigate a sound from the kitchen...nothing there...when I came back
I swear I saw movement at the board...when I looked at it, the planchette was on NO.
Another sound from the kitchen made me look away...when I looked back at the board it was on Yes.

I went to my room.

I would mess a bit here and there at times and mostly nothing would happen. but one night
I tempted fate...it was after having a large row with my sister.

I asked if there was anyone there...the planchette moved away from me(!)..I tried to put my hands
on it again and was given a kind of shock and I sent the thing sailing to the floor by reflex.

I found the planchette and placed it back on the board..scared out of my wits but not wanting my sister to know
that I was 'playing' with her stuff. I stuttered badly when I was young so I eventually asked
what do you want....It replied 'Kill' 'Blood' 'Curse' and flew off of the board away from my hands
and I was shocked again.

I went to my room.

Other accounts happened but no one ever believed me.
The planchette became semi-melted and broken and was blamed on me..again until
our mother put her foot down and said enough and burned the thing for good.

I was only 6 years old....so...no drugs or alcohol, i was clear.

By the time I was 7 I had my 1st visioning. It was horrible and I screamed.
Again...."it's all in your head!"

I sought treatment at the age of 14 which went on again/off again until I was in my 30's.

By then, I could see their energies and fluently hear them....nothing worked...no pill, no meditation
no psychological advice...nothing...I concluded I was insane.

It was when I was 34 having bought the house and accruing room mates that life changed big time.

A roomie burst into my room late one night claiming an attack from something he couldn't see.
I didn't believe him...He moved away.

It was my 2nd room mate that brought it all into perspective when he (finally) told me what
he had seen....He gave a perfect description of something I believed was just my own 'insanity' created imagination.

He described in full detail other things that had been driving me mad for decades...
..they were happening to him now.

Ouija changed my life for the worse....Life and a simple belief in Faith eventually gave me courage
and fate showed others that things are not always as they seem...Not everyone is crazy.
I was right all along...With basically a life time of knowlege

I sought knowlege and learnings from people...some very experienced in the spiritual ways
and even had a short term investigations team looking for answers.

The only books I have ever read on the subjects were just to define certain names
that were given as identification from actual entities.

Now as I am in my 50's...I don't care if no one believes my stories, they weren't there to live them, I was.

It only took half my life to get there.

So...Yeah! I really mean it when I advise people to not mess with these devices such as
the Ouija..Spirit Box....etc. Unless you have back-up and know what you're doing!

I have learned defense against demonic spirits, evil spirits and have guided
others to the Light.

I became a believer in a higher power that, is my Faith and my guide.
I am not afraid of the dark anymore.

To sum up;

Ouija or 'speaking to spirits'......IS NOT A GAME.
Unless you want your belief system(s) changed,
You CAN end up with something you're not ready to believe in.
Especially when no one believes you.

Last edited: