Ouija boards 2008

Samstwitch

Here's a show that Art Bell did on a subject involving the Ouija Board. Gosh, I miss hearing his voice!

Art very briefly mentions that he had his own "psychic" experience (with a Ouija Board) at 19:08 minutes. Other shows when he brought up this subject, he would never recount what he experienced, except that it was very frightening. :eek:

Night Templar

Being new, as of today, I will be polite but brief on the topic of the "boards". Simply put, I believe no one in their right minds, having done any type of research on them and their history, would even think about buying one let alone using it. THEY ARE NOT toys, never have been and were not created for fun and games by the fire. Personally, I think they can be, at worse, a doorway to someplace we mortals would not like and what is on the other side, would dearly love to get out over here and raise a little "HELL". Seems they were and are still good at doing such. Simply put, one plays with them at their own risk, body and soul, and to do so not only is asking for trouble but is opening the door for it.

Wee

Being new, as of today, I will be polite but brief on the topic of the "boards". Simply put, I believe no one in their right minds, having done any type of research on them and their history, would even think about buying one let alone using it. THEY ARE NOT toys, never have been and were not created for fun and games by the fire. Personally, I think they can be, at worse, a doorway to someplace we mortals would not like and what is on the other side, would dearly love to get out over here and raise a little "HELL". Seems they were and are still good at doing such. Simply put, one plays with them at their own risk, body and soul, and to do so not only is asking for trouble but is opening the door for it.
I agree with everything you said. And you know what? It absolutely baffles me that Ouija boards are sold at Toys R Us...completely blows my mind.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor

I agree with everything you said. And you know what? It absolutely baffles me that Ouija boards are sold at Toys R Us...completely blows my mind.

Welcome new members

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I have to agree that the fact they sell those boards at places such as Toys R Us is very surprising. Maybe it's just a child's game. Or maybe not?

Wee

I have to agree that the fact they sell those boards at places such as Toys R Us is very surprising. Maybe it's just a child's game. Or maybe not?
I think it is crazy. They are dangerous gateways, and they are going to sell them to children, in a toy store?

SparkledDreamx

I have used Ouija boards multiple times. More when I was little because I had one from the toy store. But I have not too long ago too. I guess i'm lucky enough not to experience anything.