Ouija boards 2008

Wee

I have used Ouija boards multiple times. More when I was little because I had one from the toy store. But I have not too long ago too. I guess i'm lucky enough not to experience anything.
The one time in my life I messed with one, I let something in. I cannot say it was evil...it never did anything evil...but it was very loud. It was the same routine every night. Something would run up the stairs, and slam a cabinet door..it sounded like it was in my room....right beside my head. It would happen every morning around 2 am. That's all it ever did! But I did not mess with it again. I didn't want to let something else in that could do much worse than make a bunch of noise.

SparkledDreamx

When did that happen? And is it still following you? I'm not sure if there's a certain way to use them. But I had the corners pointing to N E S and W. The room was dark with candles too. And to add to that I was in a haunted house! But still, no paranormal experience..

Wee

When did that happen? And is it still following you? I'm not sure if there's a certain way to use them. But I had the corners pointing to N E S and W. The room was dark with candles too. And to add to that I was in a haunted house! But still, no paranormal experience..
It happened when I was 17, I think. 16 or 17. My friend and I used candles in my room. The candle flickered (no air blowing) intensely, the flame grew, and then died down again. A few hours later, we heard something run up the stairs, and slam something. It made a creaking sound and then went BAM! It woke me up every night at 2 am. By the fifth night, I was like "Really!?" ...but it eventually stopped. I took 3 months, but it finally stopped lol

Rosco..Jones

Definitely not a toy, but it can be a tool.
As with any other tool, there can be both good or bad results coming from its use.
It all depends on those using it, their expectations and the belief systems they bring to the table.
It is not a game or something to "play" with.

Miniature

It's still evil. Just because it seems to not work, doesn't mean it's not doing something. Just stay away from any kind of conjuring.