OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

do every day before I sleep.
Sounds good.

Before, I was doing 20 minutes twice for many years ...except feeling great, I did not connect to high end ...still was a virgin in the brain department. Now, it is very different...but took two years of deep meditation...

I learned what a high Civilization looks like....they may have to change the TV and movie stories....to expand the social portrayal...

Krish

About Life, Universe and Everything...

Perhaps we need to think in terms of a Smartphone and a detail duplicate in the cloud that continues on for eternity...that way, you do the Change in life form and take the Change back to grow....over eternity...so that the Universe can GROW....

At least that is what I was told over the meditation...

Krish

In case I missed this...here it is again

Should there be full alien disclosure?

That is correct...so, in this absence...make up your mind.

Here are a few reasons...

1. Roswell UFO was correct...so, the disclosure will tell us something but not a whole lot....but we did get some technology from that craft...

2. We had a past space faring civilization...ended around 100,000 years ago....until we know exactly what the issues were...government wise, we can not discuss it...

3. We as Civilization do not understand our life and our relationship with our spirits and heaven....until we know that, it is basically impossible to talk to space faring groups. That is the most telling. And , the space fairing will not interface with us...period, on a professional level, until that changes over one life time...on purpose.

Some American Indians know some items but not a whole lot....now a days...

So, do not hold your breath...

(No ...Tesla did not connect to Aliens, but did connect to his spirit...similar to Edgar Cayce did)

Last edited:

Krish

STUFF happens...as some of us are connecting to the Other Side, I wonder where we could post this? For example: The other day, Arthur Clarke and Carl Sagan talking to one of my relatives the other side....type of things....others may post the same....it is all about Life on the Planet Earth....may be we could connect the dots and find out what is happening....

Krish

They are still talking bad History.....Like Vimanas in space but Bows and Arrows to fight...

What should have been like about 700 years to our future in science and technology...but that would not happen. Also, they need to add Whites, Blacks, Chinese in to the mix...that may not happen too...this is where people talk a lot, but the truth does not show....sad...it is...

Two American Dudes Are Remaking The Ramayana In Game of Thrones Style & They Need Your Support

HDRKID

Hi Krish:
I agree.

TAKEN FROM Remembering One Of The Loudest Voices For UFO & Extraterrestrial Disclosure | <b><i><a href="http://www.educatinghumanity.com">Educating Humanity</a></i></b>
  • “We are not alone in the universe. They have been coming here for a long time.”
  • “Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been materials and bodies recovered.”
  • “When I learned that aliens really do exist, I wasn’t too surprised. But what did shock me when I started investigating extraterrestrial reports a decade ago is the extent to which the proof has been hushed up.”
  • “There have been craft recovered, and there has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And, there are Earthlings who are utilizing some of this equipment in certain ways.”
All these statements made by the late Astronaut Edgar Mitchell are so. Wish more people would wake up.

Krish

All these statements made by the late Astronaut Edgar Mitchell are so. Wish more people would wake up.

MORE people are not waking up...that is the problem. So, I suggested that everyone should MEDITATE much stronger (time is the key...per day).

It happened to me too. I did Transcendental Meditation since 1974 but did not learn too much until about two years ago when I did the meditation one hour twice a day...then I learned in my mind a lot of interesting items that divided the information into wheat and chaff....

Then I said....aha...that is what it is...same information but a different way of looking at it...

For example...that Black Knight Satellite item....first I knew, if it connects to a light year distance object for communication, then it must use FTL data transfer. Then If that is the case, it would be like Quantum Entanglement set up...that means no other device anywhere will pick that up. So, no point saying we picked up that transmission....

Then, the next thing we learned that it is there....if you are an advanced species...are you leave such a gadget for people to find? And we did find the Roswell gadget...bet have not designed the communication gear from it that device...that moved through time and dimensions....it is one of those area...we can talk about it...

Thank you for the items...enjoy the stuff that is happening around you...