Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

TnWatchdog

You mentioned the scientists in Episode #8. Dang...to think I'm a donor, as indicated on my driver's license. They may be taking more parts than I had figured once I kick the bucket. They're 'mad' scientests out there, if you ask me.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You mentioned the scientists in Episode #8. Dang...to think I'm a donor, as indicated on my driver's license. They may be taking more parts than I had figured once I kick the bucket. They're 'mad' scientests out there, if you ask me.

You're right. You're donating more than you've bargained for. LOL!!!!

RHYS

I don't know if it's considered psychic or just highly sensitive, but I have one cat who senses lightning minutes before it strikes. Her hair gets static & she crawls under a blanket to hide.

Also, when I look into their eyes, they seem to see right thru me sometimes like my soul is being bared. Not just at mealtime either lol.

I enjoy your vids. Let me know if you ever need any volunteer help with research, graphics, interviews, sound or presentation. Great job & worthwhile topics.

PamelaM

I don't know if it's considered psychic or just highly sensitive, but I have one cat who senses lightning minutes before it strikes. Her hair gets static & she crawls under a blanket to hide.

Also, when I look into their eyes, they seem to see right thru me sometimes like my soul is being bared. Not just at mealtime either lol.

I enjoy your vids. Let me know if you ever need any volunteer help with research, graphics, interviews, sound or presentation. Great job & worthwhile topics.

I love cats. They also seem to know when you don't feel good. According to experts if you want to tell your cat you love them. You look at them and do a series of slow blinks.♡♡♡