Media Outta Time - Time Travel News

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't know if it's considered psychic or just highly sensitive, but I have one cat who senses lightning minutes before it strikes. Her hair gets static & she crawls under a blanket to hide.

Also, when I look into their eyes, they seem to see right thru me sometimes like my soul is being bared. Not just at mealtime either lol.

I enjoy your vids. Let me know if you ever need any volunteer help with research, graphics, interviews, sound or presentation. Great job & worthwhile topics.

Cats definitely are masters at reading cues from the environment.

I sometimes have sound problems. Seems that I have to scramble to get rid of an electronic hum every week. There isn't any one method to stop it. I just fiddle around until it's finally gone. I think my USB cable may be bad.

@PamelaM The slow blinks work. It's how I calm down Cersei, the feral I adopted. She's still a bit feisty. Better, but still doesn't really like petting.

TimeFlipper

Woodhenge..During recent excavations the 90 stones turned out to be "post holes" which were filled with chalk pieces and at one time did contain very large sizes of wooden posts standing at a total height of 7.5 meters and each post would have weighed 5 tons...Its now thought that this structure might have been an enclosure to house and feed the 2000 people who constructed Stonehenge..The excavation revealed another 78 post holes making a total of 168 post holes and concrete posts have placed over each area where the post holes are... as shown in this picture :)
Woodhenge_4_DB.jpg

RHYS

Wait.... The slow blinks come from the ppl? If so, how do you determine the rate/how many to calm it down? Does it mimic the pattern back? Def need to extend these studies.

PamelaM

Sorry. I can't get the darn thing to link here.
It's on you tube. Google Jackson galaxy cat slow blink.

On youtube. 4 ways to tell your cat I love you.

He is a little strange but he is a cat expert and knows what he is talking about.

Last edited:

paradox404

Sorry. I can't get the darn thing to link here.
It's on youtube. Google Jackson galaxy cat slow blink.

On youtube. 4 ways to tell your cat I love you.

He is a little strange but he is a cat expert and knows what he is talking about.

I can also recommend that channel.

I remember when I got my cat last year the carer suggested that channel. (My cat was a rescue kitten btw.) Jackson Galaxy does stuff on everything, including separation anxiety. (My cat will sit at the door screaming his head off if I go outside longer than half a minute, so needless to say I was quite curious on that since cats aren't known for that.). From memory, supposedly the separation anxiety has something to do with not having firm routines in place, with is something I don't really have.

That said, I personally think that when he's not being naughty, my cat is the cat's whiskers! (Pun intended)

PamelaM

I love cats. They really each have their own personality. I had two my sister in law found and we had to bottle feed them to survive.

I only wanted two but then I gained another one who kept coming to my door if i wouldn't have taken it in it would be dead now something kept attacking it outside.

I would never get more than three because you want to be able to take good care of each one. I was told I was one cat short of being a cat lady. Lol I love all animals though.

My two older ones are about 14 years old and the new one I got last year is only 5.

I learned how to introduce the new one to my old cats through watching Jackson Galaxy.
He knows his cats. Plus I have read alot.
I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to cats.♡♡♡

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I love cats. They really each have their own personality. I had two my sister in law found and we had to bottle feed them to survive.

I only wanted two but then I gained another one who kept coming to my door if i wouldn't have taken it in it would be dead now something kept attacking it outside.

I would never get more than three because you want to be able to take good care of each one. I was told I was one cat short of being a cat lady. Lol I love all animals though.

My two older ones are about 14 years old and the new one I got last year is only 5.

I learned how to introduce the new one to my old cats through watching Jackson Galaxy.
He knows his cats. Plus I have read alot.
I'm pretty knowledgeable when it comes to cats.♡♡♡

I'm going to check out his channel.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
And yes, cats, will slow blink back. They sometimes initiate. The direct eye contact bit is very serious for a feral cat. Staring into their eyes means war.