Paula's Alien Hands

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Hey everyone! So I live in the lovely state of Texas and Jade Helm starts tomorrow. I'm really curious what everyone's thoughts are on this subject! What is really going on? What conspiracy theories have you guys heard or lean towards? Does this have anything to do with several shutdowns of Walmart?

Being near the border, and seeing as how they have Texas listed as hostile, makes me wonder what they know but aren't saying. One thing I think is odd, and maybe too convenient is that this drug lord just escaped prison in Mexico. Apparently he's considered the worst ever.

I love how they can say this all so we can be better prepared if there was an attack on American soil...that does not make me feel better!! It's just makes me think they know something is about to go down.

Any thoughts?! Would love to hear em!
Bluejay, PaulaJedi confessed to me that she is an alien!..She has a rigid little finger on her right hand which is a sure sign of an Invader!!:eek::D

I told you. I'm a Hybrid. I can provide proof of my pinkie, btw.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Hey everyone! So I live in the lovely state of Texas and Jade Helm starts tomorrow. I'm really curious what everyone's thoughts are on this subject! What is really going on? What conspiracy theories have you guys heard or lean towards? Does this have anything to do with several shutdowns of Walmart?

Being near the border, and seeing as how they have Texas listed as hostile, makes me wonder what they know but aren't saying. One thing I think is odd, and maybe too convenient is that this drug lord just escaped prison in Mexico. Apparently he's considered the worst ever.

I love how they can say this all so we can be better prepared if there was an attack on American soil...that does not make me feel better!! It's just makes me think they know something is about to go down.

Any thoughts?! Would love to hear em!
Bluejay, PaulaJedi confessed to me that she is an alien!..She has a rigid little finger on her right hand which is a sure sign of an Invader!!:eek::D

I told you. I'm a Hybrid. I can provide proof of my pinkie, btw.

Is your pinkie like this one?

Six-Words-About-Digital-Marketing1.jpg

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Other than the fact that my cuticles are dry and I don't get my nails done, my knuckle sticks out to the left like it is broken and it snaps and hurts when I bend it. Timeflipper has pointed out that I may be an alien. It looks worse in person, I think. The knuckle is shoved to the left. It could be a birth defect. My other hand almost does it, but not quite.

IMG_7104.jpg