Paula's Alien Hands

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It could be the beginning stages of arthritis. If it hurts, that's an indication of inflammation. A danger sign that you should not ignore.

I had something similar with my thumb joints 10 years ago. I started eating greens regularly, and the problem went away.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
It could be the beginning stages of arthritis. If it hurts, that's an indication of inflammation. A danger sign that you should not ignore.

I had something similar with my thumb joints 10 years ago. I started eating greens regularly, and the problem went away.

I've had it my entire life, though.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

I've had it my entire life, though.

You wouldn't lie to me, would you?

No. I've had this as long as I remember. Not sure if I broke it as a kid or if I was born with it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I dislocated my middle finger joint trying to catch a football one time. The middle finger on my right hand was bent backwards like an "L" shape at the second joint. Looking at it now, that finger is bent slightly to the right at that joint. I popped it back in right away. But it swelled up and hurt for quite a while afterwards. But there was no lasting pain after it healed. Do you remember any injury that could have caused a dislocation at that joint? Perhaps falling off a bicycle?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I dislocated my middle finger joint trying to catch a football one time. The middle finger on my right hand was bent backwards like an "L" shape at the second joint. Looking at it now, that finger is bent slightly to the right at that joint. I popped it back in right away. But it swelled up and hurt for quite a while afterwards. But there was no lasting pain after it healed. Do you remember any injury that could have caused a dislocation at that joint? Perhaps falling off a bicycle?

Well, we had a heavy, solid, wood door I may have slammed it in. I also played softball. I'm not sure why my mother wouldn't have noticed, though. Wouldn't an injury be rather painful for a long time? Maybe I was a toddler. Who knows. My mother doesn't even know. I never put much thought to it.