Paula's Alien Hands

lamdo263

i was born with an odd ear and even thought it doesn't look like a Vulcans ear
That sometimes happens as transcription or reading the DNA assembly in the zygote to fetus formings, not always uniform. We're full of little genetic mistakes, but that's normal.

The probable basis for the lore of the mythical Vulcans in the physical portrayal only, was probably from sisters of relatively near the same age, that made early 1950's contacts with aliens that closely resemble what now looks like Star Trek Vulcans.

The contacts went on for a few weeks but the sisters described these being as nice, playful and were enjoyable to be around, before they left.

*I feel unfortunately, what the Star Trek version of the same beings were, was the stoic strict side of humanity, as held in the self-hostile id portion of Earth humans. I feel that early Star Trek was made in order to incite the then young scientific community to do something out of the ordinary.

It was said in the book, The Making of Star Trek by Actor William Shatner that the series had pushed both the creator, writers and cast and crew to such levels of performance, that they did not realize the effect that the making of the series was having upon them.

Star Trek was later made into a series of motion pictures and a new situational plot to new Star Trek broadcasted series from there.

However, it was real aliens that served as a design template for The Vulcans, I feel.

lamdo263

i was born with an odd ear and even thought it doesn't look like a Vulcans ear
There two folds in developmental history for the pointed ear. One as a device to increase sound levels to the ear. As a device that take longer for blood to flow through, to where the ear assists in capillary cooling of blood.

Also, a pointed ear, might be formed from either improper instruction given in the assembly of the zygote-fetus in the womb, or possibly a mis-inherent of read semi-alleled, also known as junk DNA during zygotic fetus assembly process.