Planet X conspiracy

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Planet X conspiracy

I just want to point out that people in Nancy and the Zetas said on GLP that chemtrails were used by the gov. to hide planet X from eyesight. That's pretty dumb in my opinion.

It would be cool to have a chat like this on Paranormalis, but with more serious stuff and subjets, yeah. Nancy and the Zetas have a weekly thread, and there's always new stuff, and new people involved in posting, and sharing their thoughts.

Num7

KonichiJ

Interesting theory, but the facts just don't add up for the existance of planet x...here's a good article on disproving planet x.

There is much emphasis placed on the 1983 "discovery" of a mysterious heavenly body by NASA's Infrared Astronomical Satellite (IRAS) on the outskirts of the Solar system, some 50 billion miles (540 AU) away. Naturally the world's media will have been very excited by such a discovery and began making noises that perhaps this was Planet X (the most popular accessible resources for Planet X advocates is the Washington Post article published on December 31st 1983 titled "Mystery Heavenly Body Discovered"). In actuality, astronomers weren't sure what the infrared object was (the clue is in the word "mystery"). Initial media reports postulated that it could be a long-period comet, or a planet, or a far-off young galaxy or a protostar (i.e. a brown dwarf). As soon as the last possibility is mentioned, suddenly this became the "discovery" that Planet X was in fact a brown dwarf orbiting in the outer reaches of our Solar System.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'll need to read all this when I have some time.
Thanks for the link, man !

jurgen36

Re: Planet X Conspiracy

Numenorean7 said:
Also, there was another article on GLP, they said that Nasa is unable to replicate the equipments used in 1969, during the race to the moon. Damn, we're in 2008, technology is all around us, and we can't do some shitty 0.0001 mhz computers, and small landing vehicules like in 1969 ? I can't believe that one.

I can only say that in 1988 at a conference at Nasa we had a very nice dinner. I were sitting next to their chief engineer "vehicle assembly" and we talked about going to the moon. I said that during the first moon landing I was at the tracking station in Carnavon Western Australia, and watched it on their down link. I then said well today it should not be any problem at all with all the new technology we have now. He looked rather funnily at me. Then he said, did you really believe it, as you watched it in real time did you notice the very short time delay, much less the the 2 second + it should have been to get a reply. Also we could not do it today, it would take us at least 8 to 12 years in a crash effort. He then changed the subject and would not answher any of my questions.
Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

jurgen36 said:
I can only say that in 1988 at a conference at Nasa we had a very nice dinner. I were sitting next to their chief engineer "vehicle assembly" and we talked about going to the moon. I said that during the first moon landing I was at the tracking station in Carnavon Western Australia, and watched it on their down link. I then said well today it should not be any problem at all with all the new technology we have now. He looked rather funnily at me. Then he said, did you really believe it, as you watched it in real time did you notice the very short time delay, much less the the 2 second + it should have been to get a reply. Also we could not do it today, it would take us at least 8 to 12 years in a crash effort. He then changed the subject and would not answher any of my questions.
Regards
I would like to hear KC's comments on that one.
J. I don't remember asking you the question, do you think the moon landing was a fake ?

That's pretty amazing. If we went there in 69, what was so special about the tech used then... Computers were just brand new, they were slow, basic, cheap and all. Now, we have huge tech, and we can't do the same that we did with those shitty 60s computers... oups!

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

Numenorean7 said:
I would like to hear KC's comments on that one.
J. I don't remember asking you the question, do you think the moon landing was a fake ?

That's pretty amazing. If we went there in 69, what was so special about the tech used then... Computers were just brand new, they were slow, basic, cheap and all. Now, we have huge tech, and we can't do the same that we did with those shitty 60s computers... oups!

Num7
:D 7 you know I don't by the moon landing for a sec.
but it sounds like the straight dope to me we didn't have the tech.to do it then and prob. still don't now, or we would be there already. and have a freakin resort set up for the fat cats.hell I would like to work there. can you dream of the view.
hey that reminds me did you ever get a chance to ask the star gazers at school to have a look at the moon landing site??
I have tryed to get several observatorys to dial up the landig site
they say we can't no reason why just we can't

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
7 you know I don't by the moon landing for a sec.
but it sounds like the straight dope to me we didn't have the tech.to do it then and prob. still don't now, or we would be there already. and have a freakin resort set up for the fat cats.hell I would like to work there. can you dream of the view.
hey that reminds me did you ever get a chance to ask the star gazers at school to have a look at the moon landing site??
I have tryed to get several observatorys to dial up the landig site
they say we can't no reason why just we can't
About the landing site, I don't know anybody who's a star gazer, so I didn't try anything. But, mythsters made some star gazer point a huge laser toward the landing site. On the site, there are some big remains made out of reflective stuff, like what you find on your car, or on your bike. Whatever the angle of the light coming, a pretty good amount of it is reflected toward you. So, they made that test, and the light of the laser came back as some little flashes, so there was something there.

I'm not trying to convince you, I'm sceptic too, and mythbusters can say what they want anyway.

Num7

Harte

You guys are off your meds, right?

Of course we went to the Moon. It would be the same sort of program today if we went again. The Moon hasn't gotten any closer, you know.

We'd have to use a huge lift vehicle, not the shuttle. The shuttle can't get up enough speed - it's only designed for low Earth orbit. If you don't go fast enough, you never get there (the Earth is pulling back on you all the way, you know.)

It would take about a decade to design and develop such a vehicle - we're designing one now, in fact.

Of course, given the current attitude, it would never get done anyway - Congress would end up postponing the program to death by limiting the funds until it died the death of a thousand cuts.

Computers have little to nothing to do with it. You can't ride a computer to the Moon for God's sake!

Anyone here care to figure out exactly what kind of resolution would be required to see the moon landing sites from Earth or even from a telescope orbiting Earth like the Hubble scope?

Why on Earth would anyone controlling any optical instrument with that sort of resolution want to waste time looking where people have already walked, photographed and taken soil and rock samples?

Does anyone here think that there is even one second of spare time available on any such telescope anywhere on (or above) Earth?

There are waiting lists - prepaid - that are weeks, months - even years - long, to use these telescopes for only one or two nights.

Cough up the dough and maybe they'll let you waste it looking for Neil Armstrong's footprints.

In the meantime, take a look at how the sites look using a camera that was in orbit around the Moon.

See anything? And that's from a Moon orbit.

Think before you rant.
http://www.boulder.swri.edu/~durda/Apollo/landing_sites.html

Harte

Keroscene

Harte said:
You guys are off your meds, right?

We'd have to use a huge lift vehicle, not the shuttle. The shuttle can't get up enough speed - it's only designed for low Earth orbit. If you don't go fast enough, you never get there (the Earth is pulling back on you all the way, you know.)

Harte

Besides that Harte, I don't think there are runways on the moon. I guess they could put some Bigfoot monster truck super-swamper tires on the shuttle and that should suffice in some of the rougher terrain. He better be a damn good pilot though.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

sorry I don't believe NASA could get to the bathroom with a flashlite and a map. hell by now we should have scopes at wallmart that could see it. when I ask the neffew a astron. maj. at st cloud in Min. about the hubble I was told it would be like trying to look in your nieghbors window with binoculars. or to damn close. nah we never went. NASA never tells the truth. hell every week theres another guy crawlin out of hiding to say they lied again. I want to believe. realy I do but, that pill is to big for me to swallow.