POLL: John Titor related - What scenario would you choose?

Which scenario would you choose?

• A) A Nuclear War that ends government corruption and NWO, restores Constitution, but at a high cost.

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • B) Live in Communist/Nazi type America with no Civil Liberties and end up being ruled by a NWO.

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

Ren

As Darby said, the last time he was here, we can not survive a nuclear war. The police state is inevitable. We'll be turning each other in for serious infractions.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As Darby said, the last time he was here, we can not survive a nuclear war. The police state is inevitable. We'll be turning each other in for serious infractions.

Titor survived, unless you are talking about a police state AFTERWARDS. Still, having children, I have a duty to protect their survival and I plan to.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I cleared a few off-topic posts here. Let's try to stay on topic as much as possible. The title, as well as the first post states pretty clearly what this discussion is about.

Thanks!

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think both options would lead to the same result. If there was a nuclear war, and assuming that the government elite survive, they would probably set up habitation centers and lure the promise of a safe haven, to those who survived the war. Either you go to the habitation center and live in a "safe haven" with no civil liberties, being under constant surveillance, or you fend off for yourself.

In regards to a Nazi/Communist state. That leads to nuclear war as well. Because the American Government would get control hungry and attempt to expand their control to other countries. Its what Germany did in WW2. They brainwashed their own country, with radical beliefs and then expanded the control to other countries, occupied them. The mass murders that took place was only a piece of the giant puzzle. And knowing my government, they just love to occupy other countries... Iraq, Afghanistan.

And what happened? They drew attention of the Soviets, and they came in and overran the place, we developed the first atomic bomb (though there is evidence that Germany was working on an atomic bomb) and initiated a small nuclear war by bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki. We were going to continue, bombing, but Japan surrendered. And we probably wouldn't have stopped with Japan. We would probably have nuked every single country into submission. I don't believe WW2 ever ended, I think the Cold War was another stage of WW2. Especially considering the soviet nuclear buildup in Cuba. We came very close to nuclear Armageddon.

In regards to choosing. I can't. Both options just... dunno. Though I guess it wouldn't really matter would it? If nuclear war happens, I probably wouldn't survive. I'm sure Michigan would take a direct hit.

Samstwitch

I think both options would lead to the same result. If there was a nuclear war, and assuming that the government elite survive...

That would be incorrect. To clarify...In the A scenario, the Government Elite do not survive. The NWO does not survive. The Globalists do not survive. The Nuclear War destroys them, and the ones who survive are killed by Patriot Americans who fight against the NWO. (This is the same scenario that happened in John Titor's worldline.)

This is an Imagine exercise, so you have to be willing to imagine in order to Vote. There are the only two options in this Poll.

OPTION A: It's a John-Titor scenario all the way. America ends up more like it was 100 years ago with freedoms and Constitution restored, with technology, but limited resources, and a largely nuclear contaminated environment.

OPTION B: The world ends up similar to George Orwell's 1984.

A and B scenarios are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, with opposite results.

If you don't want to imagine and/or can't choose, that's okay. I'm waiting for those willing to vote. :)

TimeTravel_00

John stated that there was continued AFE resistance until the final pockets were cleaned up around 2020. A farmer was the general that led the Diamonbacks to victory...... perhaps the ASM commander?

Ren

We're all headed for the Police state. We'll be policing and spying on each other for "money".

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think both options would lead to the same result. If there was a nuclear war, and assuming that the government elite survive...

That would be incorrect. To clarify...In the A scenario, the Government Elite do not survive. The NWO does not survive. The Globalists do not survive. The Nuclear War destroys them, and the ones who survive are killed by Patriot Americans who fight against the NWO. (This is the same scenario that happened in John Titor's worldline.)

This is an Imagine exercise, so you have to be willing to imagine in order to Vote. There are the only two options in this Poll.

OPTION A: It's a John-Titor scenario all the way. America ends up more like it was 100 years ago with freedoms and Constitution restored, with technology, but limited resources, and a largely nuclear contaminated environment.

OPTION B: The world ends up similar to George Orwell's 1984.

A and B scenarios are on the opposite ends of the spectrum, with opposite results.

If you don't want to imagine and/or can't choose, that's okay. I'm waiting for those willing to vote. :)

Oh I can, I was just commenting on how both could possibly lead to each other, nuclear war. If you gave me $10 million dollars to answer your question, I'd pick option A. I'd use that $10 million to go build me a bunker large enough for myself, my dysfunctional family and a few other people in some ranged mountains in the middle of nowhere. Stock up on enough guns, food and supplies.

Both conditions, there's really no way out of it. Continue living in a police state where I have to give a DNA test if I want to buy some groceries or take a piss. Or survive, hopefully a nuclear holocaust and help rebuild humanity, after years of hatred, prejudice and turmoilon this soil and soil of other countries.

I think I'd like to be a leader or follower in Option A. Rather than be a sheep and slave in Option B.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Coming Year: 2013 and beyond

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

opmmur, Nov 17, 2012
=================================================================

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

NSA and IRS

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by first-quarter of 2014.

John's war maybe early, I feel something big happening after April 15, 2014 or 2015.