Creativity John Titor was my neighbor!

Samstwitch

That was Tom when he was drunk, thats actually how I met the family, shortly after I moved in. Tom was a tennant that the family rented a room out to for cash after the father passed away. He was a nice guy, just lost his license to a DUI. The guy used to work with the mother, I think he eventually went back to VA to work with his brother. The family is gone now though. They ran out of money, and for whatever reason, there was a mortgage on the house. That part I don't understand, because it was purchased by "John"s grandfather as a Florida home to escape to cold weather up north.

So these details you posted are about Tom, not John? And you're assuming there was a teenager who lived there that you believe was John Titor, but you're not giving us any details about why you came to that assumption? If you can't tell us why you think he was John, then we have nothing to convince us that it might be him.

I'm just trying to get the story straight.

Truth_of_The_Youth

I got cut off when I was trying to get ahold of George, listen 1:25:30
I was born in 1986, the machine hasn't been built yet. I'm pretty sure that "John" is in this area due in part to the clues that he left behind, but also some modern coincidences that I am watching unfold here daily. I don't think John Titors name is John Titor. I think that Titor is just a pen name, and more specifically, a reference to one of my childhood friends from the early 1990s. I know a few of the neighborhood kids, as I used to have a son myself. There was an Oliver Williams locked up in Charlotte County, there is a separate posting on this site referring to him regarding the Titor phenomena.

I'm glad Art Bell was there to help John.

TimeTravel_00

Took a few photos on the ride home. Perhaps this will better help you to understand the environment of John' s childhood. Note the auto museum containing his car.IMG_0248.JPGIMG_0255.JPGIMG_0267.JPGIMG_0270.JPGIMG_0298.JPGIMG_0299.JPG

TimeTravel_00

If you are interested in taking a vacation, I would like to invite you to come and see for yourself. I can't arrange you a meeting with the child, as that would be detrimental to his childhood, but you are more than welcome to come and enjoy everything that southwest, FL has to offer, from the sandy beaches, to the swamp. Many people do, my lady friend saw George W. Bush hanging out at his vacation home just the other day.... This is a very special area for more than 1 reason.

Fan Fiction - John Titor was my neighbor! | Paranormalis

GE / C204 MAJOR SYSTEMS DESCRIPTION | Paranormalis

John Titor's 67 Vette | Paranormalis

John Titor's Fighting Diamondbacks Militia Is Real | Paranormalis

vodkafan

Thanks TT_00 but I just found out Ren is also the real John Titor....so you must know him yes? You would recognise him straight away as the same kid grown up?

TimeTravel_00

Thanks TT_00 but I just found out Ren is also the real John Titor....so you must know him yes? You would recognise him straight away as the same kid grown up?
You know something odd, Ren looks like the guy that I lift with at the gym, and that guy looks like a cross between myself and my wife. I have a 2 year old son. This is like something right out of the old Japanese anime "Dragon Ball"..........

TimeTravel_00

I think everyone's ideas are plausible and possibly probable. Mine are of course more absurd than the theories presented here. "Time traveling neighbor, what's next? He goes back in time because he forgot to set the trash cans out for pickup?" I had a little chat with my attorney today regarding a few of your concerns over the Haber family. Please allow me to alleviate your concerns. Why has no one else on this forum noticed the blatantly obviously overlooked post regarding the special interest into the subject by naval intelligence? Have you sheep let the Haber wool be pulled over your eyes?

Samstwitch

I think everyone's ideas are plausible and possibly probable. Mine are of course more absurd than the theories presented here. "Time traveling neighbor, what's next? He goes back in time because he forgot to set the trash cans out for pickup?" I had a little chat with my attorney today regarding a few of your concerns over the Haber family. Please allow me to alleviate your concerns. Why has no one else on this forum noticed the blatantly obviously overlooked post regarding the special interest into the subject by naval intelligence? Have you sheep let the Haber wool be pulled over your eyes?

I moved your comment from the Did John Titor prevent the Y2K event? thread as it was off topic, and seems to have something of interest on this thread.