Qronos 1

joeg1973

A lot of people forget the line he said
" don't trust anybody not even me, in 2005 you will know what I mean"
This quote has always led me to believe that the dates given for the start of the war , the president the olympic predictions were intentionally false since he never really wanted us to have a crystal clear picture. I think if you look at it now some things he said did turn out true aka no weapons found in Iraq, the government taking away freedoms in the name of security , civil unrest as seen now not only in the USA but also in many protests we have seen across the globe and also a president named obama who is (trying hard to keep the country together) and has not only compared himself and spoke of Lincoln numerous times but whose ( policy's do in fact drive a wedge into the bill of rights) so in that context John titor was telling the truth while intentionally giving false dates so he wouldn't be beleaved just like he wanted.

titorite

man... He spoke on perfect economic predictions and earthquakes in the east before we had earthquakes in the east.....

The two hardest things to predict are economics and earthquakes....

qronos 1 and 16 did some freaky things.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
man... He spoke on perfect economic predictions and earthquakes in the east before we had earthquakes in the east.....

The two hardest things to predict are economics and earthquakes....

qronos 1 and 16 did some freaky things.

Earthquake predictions aren't predictions. It is a fact that the earth experiences 3 million earthquakes a year. That's almost like predicting there will be air tomorrow. Can't miss on that one either.

Samstwitch

A lot of people forget the line he said
" don't trust anybody not even me, in 2005 you will know what I mean"
This quote has always led me to believe that the dates given for the start of the war , the president the olympic predictions were intentionally false since he never really wanted us to have a crystal clear picture. I think if you look at it now some things he said did turn out true aka no weapons found in Iraq, the government taking away freedoms in the name of security , civil unrest as seen now not only in the USA but also in many protests we have seen across the globe and also a president named obama who is (trying hard to keep the country together) and has not only compared himself and spoke of Lincoln numerous times but whose ( policy's do in fact drive a wedge into the bill of rights) so in that context John titor was telling the truth while intentionally giving false dates so he wouldn't be beleaved just like he wanted.

Hi joeg1973, Welcome to Paranormalis! Your comment has to do with John Titor, but this thread is about Qronos1. We do have a John Titor Legacy section on the forum...CLICK ME to check it out. If you post your comment over there, I will respond to it, as I don't want to go off-topic here. Take care. :)

~Sam~

titorite

Earthquake predictions aren't predictions. It is a fact that the earth experiences 3 million earthquakes a year. That's almost like predicting there will be air tomorrow. Can't miss on that one either.

No no no he was a tad more spesific about a region that was not an earthquake zone....

Einstein.... don't tell me you are one of those earthquake deniers that refuses to believe the USGS data about earthquakes increasing in size and intensity......

An earthquake prediction in the east is not impressive these days for sure but back in 05 when the east coast was not having daily quakes .... well it lends credit to the dudes predictions... just like when he said the true value of the stock market was 6500 ... go ahead, hit wiki and see what the stock market bottomed out at.

titorite

For some reason the time traveler that gave you more rock solid evidence is the lesser known lesser talked about... that is strange.