Qronos 1

Dulux

SO YOUR MISSION NOW: Advice on safe places for individuals to go during the bullshit. Right now, New Zealand hasn't been mentioned at all... so I'm assuming it deals with less.
No Audit will happen that I remember. New Zealand will be fine for the most part. Some flooding will take place but in my timeline the water will recede. Just stay well inland when all hell breaks loose. There will be many changes in that area as a ton of technical things will take place with the earth. There are many safe places to go to. So many I cannot mention them all nor can I remember them all. Therefore I shall mention a few in what is now called the United States. Colorado, Arkansas for the most part will be safe. Arizona, Alaska, Ohio, Minnesota and Wisconsin. As I said before there are more safe places then what I have listed but these are the safer ones. Colorado being at the top of the list as your hijacked government knows what's coming for they have been warned and showed by what you call aliens. That’s why they have moved most of all the agencies to Colorado.

Hmm...I live in Ohio. Will ALL of Ohio be safe....even by Lake Erie?

As far as I know, anything along the Mississippi is done for. I'm sure Mr. 2063 will say the same.

timetraveler2063

SO YOUR MISSION NOW: Advice on safe places for individuals to go during the bullshit. Right now, New Zealand hasn't been mentioned at all... so I'm assuming it deals with less.
No Audit will happen that I remember. New Zealand will be fine for the most part. Some flooding will take place but in my timeline the water will recede. Just stay well inland when all hell breaks loose. There will be many changes in that area as a ton of technical things will take place with the earth. There are many safe places to go to. So many I cannot mention them all nor can I remember them all. Therefore I shall mention a few in what is now called the United States. Colorado, Arkansas for the most part will be safe. Arizona, Alaska, Ohio, Minnesota and Wisconsin. As I said before there are more safe places then what I have listed but these are the safer ones. Colorado being at the top of the list as your hijacked government knows what's coming for they have been warned and showed by what you call aliens. That’s why they have moved most of all the agencies to Colorado.

Hmm...I live in Ohio. Will ALL of Ohio be safe....even by Lake Erie?
When the shift comes Ohio will be fine. It's the southwestern part of Ohio that will loose elevation doing the New Madrid adjustment or quake. When the water comes inward if memory serves me correct Columbus will be dry. Some flooding from Erie will happen all the way to Toledo I think.

Dulux

I'm on a very fine edge with Mr.2063, you either are, or aren't a time travller. The only way we'll know is if you predict something that will occur in the near future. If you can't do that, you're a prideful liar to me.

Octavusprime

Okay time traveller. :) I'm moving to New Zealand. Aside from America... when the sea level rises, will New Zealand have issues because of that? I plan on setting up my home in Taupo- 400 Meters above sea level currently. AND will New Zealand deal with WW3 at all? What i've gotten from the WW3 explanations is that America, China, and Russia are mostly involved in wars occurring in the middle east, Europe, and the home land of America. But what wars or natural disasters occur down under?

INFACT- here's the burning question I have- the sea level. Do you know EXACTLY how many feet the water rises from our current sea level? after obsessing over google maps for 2 weeks, I found that the descriptions of the world flood is just under 1000 feet, which is generally equal to 400 meters.

Time Travelers warn people about these things to come, but there's nothing we can do to stop it individually, and people of this time are too asleep to create an assembly of change.

Breaking news: New Zealand scientists monitor volcano that blew - News - Boston.com

timetraveler2063

Okay time traveller. :) I'm moving to New Zealand. Aside from America... when the sea level rises, will New Zealand have issues because of that? I plan on setting up my home in Taupo- 400 Meters above sea level currently. AND will New Zealand deal with WW3 at all? What i've gotten from the WW3 explanations is that America, China, and Russia are mostly involved in wars occurring in the middle east, Europe, and the home land of America. But what wars or natural disasters occur down under?

INFACT- here's the burning question I have- the sea level. Do you know EXACTLY how many feet the water rises from our current sea level? after obsessing over google maps for 2 weeks, I found that the descriptions of the world flood is just under 1000 feet, which is generally equal to 400 meters.

Time Travelers warn people about these things to come, but there's nothing we can do to stop it individually, and people of this time are too asleep to create an assembly of change.

Breaking news: New Zealand scientists monitor volcano that blew - News - Boston.com
New Zealand remains above sea level. It will have problems like huge Tidal waves hitting the coastlines and Tidal bores. I'm not sure about how many feet it is above the sea I just know it's above it. The area you speak of you should be fine. New Zealand will not be directly affected by WW3.

Ren

"I think", "not sure", "should be"

..are all statements of someone who is guessing.
I'm someone who is dismissed because I said I wasn't really John Titor.
You're not dismissed because you profess belief in God.
Where is the justice in this? Just kidding. I could care less.