Qronos 1

Dulux

Okay time traveller. :) I'm moving to New Zealand. Aside from America... when the sea level rises, will New Zealand have issues because of that? I plan on setting up my home in Taupo- 400 Meters above sea level currently. AND will New Zealand deal with WW3 at all? What i've gotten from the WW3 explanations is that America, China, and Russia are mostly involved in wars occurring in the middle east, Europe, and the home land of America. But what wars or natural disasters occur down under?

INFACT- here's the burning question I have- the sea level. Do you know EXACTLY how many feet the water rises from our current sea level? after obsessing over google maps for 2 weeks, I found that the descriptions of the world flood is just under 1000 feet, which is generally equal to 400 meters.

Time Travelers warn people about these things to come, but there's nothing we can do to stop it individually, and people of this time are too asleep to create an assembly of change.

SO YOUR MISSION NOW: Advice on safe places for individuals to go during the bullshit. Right now, New Zealand hasn't been mentioned at all... so I'm assuming it deals with less.
Breaking news: New Zealand scientists monitor volcano that blew - News - Boston.com
New Zealand remains above sea level. It will have problems like huge Tidal waves hitting the coastlines and Tidal bores. I'm not sure about how many feet it is above the sea I just know it's above it. The area you speak of you should be fine. New Zealand will not be directly affected by WW3.

Thank you sir, for the boat of confidence. But I can only doubt you now.

Does Australia have any political influence over New Zealand in the next 20 years, or does something ELSE happen?

Because Australia has it's own politics, can you tell me about the future of Australia in terms of WW3, and their personal politics?

This is a very hard question, so if you find it easy, I can only doubt you more.

timetraveler2063

New Zealand remains above sea level. It will have problems like huge Tidal waves hitting the coastlines and Tidal bores. I'm not sure about how many feet it is above the sea I just know it's above it. The area you speak of you should be fine. New Zealand will not be directly affected by WW3.

Thank you sir, for the boat of confidence. But I can only doubt you now.

Does Australia have any political influence over New Zealand in the next 20 years, or does something ELSE happen?

Because Australia has it's own politics, can you tell me about the future of Australia in terms of WW3, and their personal politics?

This is a very hard question, so if you find it easy, I can only doubt you more.
Australia has a small role in WW3 but will not suffer much from it. I know nothing about their personal politics.

titorite

Yet we must consider the possibility that John and Qronos were willfully wrong on some things in order to filter out those who will predictably dismiss their messages because of these incorrect assumptions that if these "time-travelers" are wrong about a few things -- they'll be wrong about everything. It may not be the case. If they are "time-travelers" and openly tell it like it is -- it will most definitely damage the time-line. Too many people will believe and alter their lives according to their messages. That is not why they're here. They're here only to influence a few people. They are here to influence people like Samstwitch change the future. And behold -- she has.

At one point titor did state that his goal was not to be believed. In what way he meant those particular words I have always wondered.

Apocalypse

^He didn't personally care if you believed him or not. That was how it was meant - not that his goal list had something like "I must make sure that I'm not to be believed" contained within it.

Apocalypse

Yet we must consider the possibility that John and Qronos were willfully wrong on some things in order to filter out those who will predictably dismiss their messages because of these incorrect assumptions that if these "time-travelers" are wrong about a few things -- they'll be wrong about everything. It may not be the case. If they are "time-travelers" and openly tell it like it is -- it will most definitely damage the time-line. Too many people will believe and alter their lives according to their messages. That is not why they're here. They're here only to influence a few people. They are here to influence people like Samstwitch change the future. And behold -- she has.
If that were true, then merely their being here would alter this "wordline" irrepairably. It wouldn't matter if they HAD predictions that came/come true, or not - their mere PRESENCE here would be sapping valuable resources from others. People will believe them or not, and alter their lives based on their side of that belief - AGAIN, something their mere PRESENCE here would achieve. Whatever the REASON for them being here, this "worldline" is made radically different from the one it would have been WITHOUT them being here.