QUESTIONS FOR JARROD ABOUT THE FUTURE?

JasperMoon

JasperMoon

Does Jarrod have any advice for me regarding the trip I'm taking this week?
First he says don't stub your toe. and don't drink the coffee. (he laughing) Uneventful, but you will have a great time. Is there something I should really warn you about? Like meeting someone new?

HAHAHA Yes, I solved the coffee problem. Only Star Bucks' Pikes Place roast is what I can drink. Nothing else anywhere. lol. Either that or the coffee up there is going to suck!

Maybe I shouldn't wear my flip flops.....

Meeting someone new..hmm......is that what he said are you asking me this?
:)

JasperMoon

Jarrod doesn't seem to do well with major events. Sorry he didn't get the one from last night. Just the time around when one did happen. It will probably be small stuff he can answer. But I will continue to hope he can hit on something really big for you guys.

Zeirbah

Jarrod doesn't seem to do well with major events. Sorry he didn't get the one from last night. Just the time around when one did happen. It will probably be small stuff he can answer. But I will continue to hope he can hit on something really big for you guys.
Does he know when my ghost friend will reveal herself to me?

Miscellaneous

Jarrod wants to add something here, he says you're going to receive a really nice present soon. And be very grateful because it is going to help you out alot in your future endeavor you are planning on doing very soon.
Are you talking to me?
:)
A friend said he'll give me something tom. because he felt indebted for not keeping a certain deal that we planned last week and when I asked what, he said he'll probably give me dark chocolate. Is this the "gift" Jarrod was talking about? If so, I do not think this will "help" me "a lot" in my "endeavor." I do not understand and I cannot think of any "gift" that will "help" me a "lot" in the future. :confused:

JasperMoon

A friend said he'll give me something tom. because he felt indebted for not keeping a certain deal that we planned last week and when I asked what, he said he'll probably give me dark chocolate. Is this the "gift" Jarrod was talking about? If so, I do not think this will "help" me "a lot" in my "endeavor." I do not understand and I cannot think of any "gift" that will "help" me a "lot" in the future. :confused:

Don't know. He just said gift. But you never know. It may lead to something. Stay tuned to the future.

JasperMoon

Does he know when my ghost friend will reveal herself to me?

I'm going to add a PS. When do you usually encounter your ghost friend and how? Do you have a name? That will help him, says Jarrod.

Miscellaneous

Don't know. He just said gift. But you never know. It may lead to something. Stay tuned to the future.
Hmm. You and him sound too secretive anyway. I may never know.