Reading Minds in Locale One- OBE

Carl Miller

i work full time in two high schools between my work i take part. i cannot say i do obes on a daily basis. Most time i go to sleep extremely exhausted. At least i never do obes quite as oftens i would like to-
experiencing the shooting phase into locale 1-the counterpart of our ordinary world. So, it explains how i got so enthusiastic about the palpation and peering technique that i applied for the first time with success.
Of course in the past while practising lucid dreaming trying on various methods from Robert Monroe, Stephen LaBerge. Yram, Sylvan Mooldon, ett.
i had long accomplished doing obe remaining lucid from the starting point of the shooting phase, shooting is most incorrect verb cause invariably i just rolled over onto the floor, stood up and started to walk about my house.
The first time i felt a gnawing feeling to have to pass through the wooden front door of my house to end up into the DJ house- a neighbour who worked as a DJ and also worked as a host in radio programs in my town.
Dj. told me about some secrets of his life, rather it was not a secret, it was about some plans he had been carrying on, that later on i could confirm with him and he got surprised on how could i have been correct, wondering who could have told me about those plans or activities..
Alternatively, the complete exhaustion of the physical body has given me freedom 'in the phase' enough to perceive other 'matrixes' as valid as this one-our 3dimensional world including the matrix of the shaman center, commonalities perceived by 'our mother, our father of saints and me',

minute details from the craft in that dimension, i mean the craft matrix. The referred matrixes are created through time and repetitive patterns of thought and creeds shared by people belonging to same religious groups. 'Realities' can be created and experienced by a certain group. That's the purpose of rituals in a certain society. That's the mystery behind entronizing statues of saints

Jeremiah

I understand about 25% of what he's trying to say here. Anyone that can make things clearer for me? I know the beginning has to do with out of body experiences but beyond that I'm lost :(

Carl Miller

Sorry, Jeremiah

I put it down to language barrier.
Although being an English teacher i have a lot of trouble expressing myself in English.

Aryeandris

This is what I got from it- he can do OBE quite easy through lucid dreaming, with his method of using locale 1 to project himself & once used it to visit his neighbor whom told him secrets.
The last part, from my understanding, he is talking about different realities & how they are formed through repetitive thought patterns, which is why different religious groups & such have different realities..?
Idk what locale 1 means, or the names he threw in but I'm assuming they are teachers of the sort, with different methods. Course I could be way off the mark.

Aryeandris

Can you explain in more detail the palpitation & peering techniques?
Is Locale 1 the astral, in the reality that we perceive?

Carl Miller

Yes you hit the bull's eye. That's it.
Palpation technique consists in touching the objects from other dimensions swiftly to maintain lucidity.
Peering technique is staring the mentioned objects investigating them closely in order to prolongue the phase (OBE or lucid dream).
Another method mentioned in the post was simply going to bed completely exhausted or all in.
Distinctions between lucid dreaming and OBEs- one can use a lucid dream as basis for an OBE. The lucid dream would serve as a platform so to say.

Yes it corresponds to reality as we know it. But locale one includes other scenarios and objects that cannot be found in our 3d world (3dimensional world, our ordinary world). And adding to that one can see so many UFO activities on this grey etheric dimension.

Last edited:

Aryeandris

Oh I get it!!!!! When you're in an OBE, you make it more tangible & real by touching or staring at something from wherever you are, so as to prolong & strengthen the connection to that world?

Aryeandris

I do that when I feel like I'm going to pass out/faint. I concentrate on my breathing, and focus my eyes upon one thing. its not exactly the same, but to me it helps understand, its like reversed. I use it to keep from losing consciousness though.

Carl Miller

Yes. One might as well put the physical body to sleep and keep awareness beyond the intermediate state or twilight zone.
That is why one can prefer having a period of deep sleep first. Say the shooting phase should be tried by 3 or 4 am after the complete rest of the physical body.
One may try the shooting phase from the starting point of a sleep paralysis.
I've often used rolling over the bed onto the floor or simply hovering over the bedroom after having performed the 'rolling over' technique.
Lots to say yet about the UFO activities on the grey etheric locale one.

Aryeandris

Here's my problem- I can feel myself pulling away from my body, it was hard to get past that but I have come up with a way I can, by "pushing down" on my physical body or making it "sink", seems to help immensely but I get soooo scared and automatically I return to my body. how to relax??