Reading Minds in Locale One- OBE

Carl Miller

When one finds oneself in sleep paralysis, of course one tends to be scared for having trouble going back to the physical body and getting stuck in between two worlds si to say. Once one remains calm in sleep paralysis one can perform the technique of creating phantom limbs and rubbing phantom hands before one's face one can have success in creating a virtual energy body.
Now one can project awareness into the virtual ghost and experience for the first time maybe what it is like being a spiritual entity.
One will enter in contact to discarnate spirits and talk to them among other possibilities.

Aryeandris

I think one tried to take my body one night during this sleep paralysis. I levitated, 3-4 feet at least, twice. On the second time, I saw a golden symbol on the wall, one I had never seen before. I was put back down on my couch & could then move. I looked at the time. It felt like it lasted at least 30 minutes. It had only been but 4 minutes since I had shut my eyes to sleep.
The following day at work I told my friend & drew out the symbol to see if she knew what it was, or had seen it. She said she thought it was a Wiccan symbol. I searched the internet & soon found it. It was the Triquetra symbol.
I believe that is what scares me, that entity that may have tried taking my body but couldn't.

Carl Miller

The sleep paralysis sure is a testing crucial time for those interested in taking possession of our birth right.
Anyway, Aryeandris sooner or later one will have to face the music, so to say. If one escapes now as incarnate spirit searching comfort in the physical body remember always that no one lasts forever on this physical plane/realm/dimension. One would have to face these challenges you mentioned as incarnate or discarnate spirit.

I still have many things to comment on sleep paralysis. I have many experiences to disclose.

Carl Miller

It is our birth right as spirits temporarily living as human beings to be also effective in the spirit world. By the way the spirit world is our true home. It is pre existent to our material world. See?
If we succumb to fear now while we are living as incarnate spirits one day we will die to this world and face spiritual challenges.

Aryeandris

I see what you mean exactly. I have almost died (or died for seconds) a few times. Last time really spooked me. It was dark this time, right before I came back, I noticed an orangish light off in the distance to my right. My mom said that when I came to, it was as if I had just run through a dark forest, I was all wild looking.

Carl Miller

You said it, Aryeandris. You felt like dying. This is exactly the feeling, to be dying.
This dying feeling corresponds to deep theta or delta state. If you don't feel like dying to this material world and all that it means to you , you will not experience other dimensions of consciousness.
Feel youself free to keep on talking to me. I take you as my daughter Camila who is at about your age. She is always contacting me through what's up on the mobile over everything. There are many things to discuss.

Aryeandris

It's not really the materialistic things, it's my family, & the fact that I am not done here yet... I honestly hate being confined in a body, limited in expression..