Reading Minds in Locale One- OBE

Carl Miller

@secretman381= this is for you regarding your question if i had been to hell=

i heard of members chanting mantras to search for protection while in sleep paralysis.
The sleep paralysis state do yield praying. i often have sleep paralysis and i know exactly where i will be stuck into.
Why? Helping someone going through a psychic attack into the low astral sphere, most invariably.
Last time 'that i got stuck' i said to myself='oh, my gosh! what is awaiting me this time?-
Suddenly a she-earth bound spirit got hold of another woman's neck trying to smother her and i was the first one to try to help.
Alone i couldn't. Then, out of the blue, there appeared three other astral helpers to aid saving the woman to be strangled psychically.
What would have been the consequences? Apparently none. Within some months someone develops a throat cancer and no one can divine the reason.
i am not a fallen angel, it is part of my job as astral helper. i assure you i would rather be living peacefully and quietly on a remote spiritual mountain. Christ gave us the example, we need to help.

Carl Miller

You're saying that one can't just project out of their body, but its a step by step process where u have to take your time?? Aryeandris

No chronological time is required.
Maybe the psychological time is involved in the process of mastering one's emotions.
The most realistic proven OBEs are obtained through sleep paralysis.
But sleep paralysis may be terrorizing at times. Clown joker spirits searching fun use their thoughts to mold out of the plastic etheric 'material' scarry scenes to drive the victims away from 'their realms'.

Last edited:

Aryeandris

You said while the vibrations are on it is not advisable for separation. Can you explain?
And you said yes I have visited 'hell', the most incorrect term. Why is it most incorrect?

Carl Miller

According to dogmatic religionists hell is eternal.
kardecist spiritism has spread all over Brazil and had long become part of the religious syncretism which characterizes the brazilian culture.
Of course that the Catholic church contributes in furnishing the religious basic framework since we have been colonized by Portugal, we have inheritted Roman Christian moral code, in a word, not differently from Western culture regarding christianity
Kardecist spiritism also adopted a christian oriented moral basis contradictly either approaching to presbiterians debunking the images and ritual and differing deeply as long as kardecist spiritists do believe in reincarnation while Evangelists repel that concept as a real heresy and demon like thing.
By the way the spirits in Kardec's code denied the possibility that God-Creator could have created an entity originally devoted to evilness, but Kardecism states the existence of evil spirits who disrespecting the cosmic law would be subject to suffering in crucial existences to come. In a word it's best to be a victim than a perpetrator.
Besides kardecism our religious culture includes Afro-indian shaman cults as AUMBHANDAN and CANDONBLE.
Brazil is the land of unusual phenomena, for sure.

Entities are released from hell being reincarnated for a life full of suffering.

Secretman3811

i have lot of question to ask you carl miller?? did you use herbs for Astral projection(out of body) also did you save try to save many souls from going down to the hell level? write back

Carl Miller

Souls can be rescued by spirit teams.
As to who will merit being rescued will depend on the higher court of justice of the Astral City.
Amazing but there are jurisdictions to administer justice by hearing and determine controversies.
A rescued soul is hospitalyzed in the Astral City. It often gets there in rags;so to say, completely torn by remorse and wounds gotten by evil entities of the lower levels.
i can help donating gross energy to facilitate the spirit rescuers. Who am i to save anyone from there?

Ah... no i never use any types of drugs to attain to other dimensions. On the contray. i seldom drink beer and i have been cutting down tobacco to an acceptable level. To be sincere with you.