Reincarnation Quiz

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Re: Reincarnation Quiz

They aren't intelligent for sure, perhaps their souls are more pure than ours. uh!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well that may be. they don't feel like man, they don't hate, lie,cheat.
but then they don't reason so they are brain damaged:D

gonzogirl

Who says that animals HAVE to be lower than us. Just because we can reason?. Animals do reason..with instinct. It is preprogramed in them. We are the ones who dominate them and kill for no good reason.
Besides kc....I didnt mean that I would choose an animals life over my own or anything like that. That would be taking Jackie too seriuosly on this point. I just meant that I respect the fact that animals dont kill for pleasure.:)
And I hate that people do.

Harte

gonzogirl said:
Animals are a higher life form but not in the evolutionary sense....
Animals are a higher form of life because they do not kill for no good reason. They dont go aout and murder. We could take many lessons from that. KC: I bet your grandfather had alot to say on this issue..:)

Sorry, doll, but chimps have been documented plotting to murder, and then actually murdering, one of their fellows.

Didn't eat him, either.

Does everyone agree with me that if only it was mandatory that you had to eat anything you kill then there would be far fewer problems? :D

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster

works for me.
I think the average person see animals as some how noble or honerable for one simple reason. when man fell from grace, they did nothing wrong. while they did loose the abbillaty to speak/ or maybe we lost the understanding of there laungage???
either way we were set apart for some reason. but we were given dominion over all the animals of the earth. and our DAD told us to manage all the earth, to keep it and tend to it. or look after the dumb animals and cut the grass :D

Chip Lewis

Harte said:
Sorry, doll, but chimps have been documented plotting to murder, and then actually murdering, one of their fellows.

Didn't eat him, either.

Does everyone agree with me that if only it was mandatory that you had to eat anything you kill then there would be far fewer problems? :D

Harte

Gag. In that case in my life my main diet would have been bugs. Black widows, and ants, I'd pray to never be inundated with la cucaracha...

Harte

Chip said:
Gag. In that case in my life my main diet would have been bugs. Black widows, and ants, I'd pray to never be inundated with la cucaracha...

Note that I said had to eat anything you kill.

That would, of course, include other people.

What would that do to the murder rate, I wonder?

Harte

gonzogirl

Harte said:

Didn't eat him, either.

Harte

Harte! AHH. yes of course. I guess animals are no good bastards like us humans..:eek:I heard that some chimps are now making weapons for the hell of it now (nat. geographic) ...so I guess its only a matter of time before its Planet of the Apes for us! My mom called me and said..oh no Jacqueline the chimps are getting smarter. I thought she was talking about my brothers!