Reptilians & Underground Bases

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Book: Children of the Matrix By David Icke

The shape-shifters

He says that the reptilians need mammalian hormonal levels to hold the
mammal codes open and maintain human form because their "base-line" state is
reptilian and the mammalian codes would close if they did not consume frequent
supplies of human blood. They also want an adrenaline that enters the bloodstream
in large quantities at times of extreme terror. Hence they have victims who know

The shape-shifters
page 139

they are going to be sacrificed and they use the ritual to build their terror to the
point of death. This allows them to drink blood full of that adrenaline. Arizona
Wilder supplies precisely the same information from her own horrific experience.
She says she conducted sacrificial rituals for the American elite and the British royal
family at places like Balmoral Castle in Scotland, as revealed in The Biggest Secret
and the video, Revelations of a Mother Goddess. Arizona adds that the blood type the
reptilians most desire is that of blond-haired, blue-eyed, people because it is the
most effective for the purpose of holding human form. She, like almost every "elite"
mind-controlled slave I have encountered, is blond-haired and blue- eyed. She dyed
her hair after escaping from her mental and physical slavery Blond- haired, blueeyed
people are also the ones most often chosen to be sacrificed by the Illuminati.

Red-haired people seem very important to them also and they most of all want the
blood of pre-pubescent children and young women who have not had sex. This is to
do with the purity of the blood and energy of children, and the changes that take
place within the energy field once a person has experienced sex or puberty. Thus
the llluminati sacrifice children and young women more than anyone and this is the
origin of the stories throughout history of sacrificing "young virgins" to the gods.
Scientists have discovered aspects of shape-shifting phenomena. Polymer gels,
for instance, are remarkable, shape-shifting materials. When exposed to small
alterations in acidity or temperature they can dramatically transform their
appearance and size. The different acidities and temperatures are simply different
vibrational states. The changing vibration is the key. The forces between molecules
in the gels are delicately balanced in a constant tug-of-war and sometimes one state
wins and sometimes another, depending on the outside stimulus. Hiroaki Misawa
and colleagues at the University of Tokushima, Japan, focused a laser beam at the
center of a cylinder of polymer gel and found that within an instant, the rod's
middle shrank in diameter, turning it into a dumb-bell. When they shut the laser
off, the middle snapped back to its original width. The transformation of the gels
are entirely reversible, the same as human-reptilian shape-shifting."

Arizona says she saw members of the British royal family, the Windsors, shapeshift
into reptiles many times. Princess Diana's close confidant Christine Fitzgerald,
told me that the Windsors wanted to interbreed with Diana's genes (blond-haired,
blue-eyed) because they were in danger of becoming too reptilian in their DNA and
would not have been able to maintain a human form for many more generations.
You can see how different Prince William looks to the rest of them because he had
an infusion of his mother's Nordic-dominated DNA. Christine Fitzgerald said that
Diana's private name for the Windsors was "the reptiles" and "the lizards" and she
used to say in all seriousness "They're not human."7 It was the reptilian bloodlines
and their networks that killed the princess in a ritual murder on an ancient site of
ritual to the goddess Diana originally created by the reptilian Merovingians. This
desperation for blood could well account for the mystery of cattle mutilations
around the world in which the animal is bled dry and reports of the bloodsucking
Chupacabra in Puerto Rico, Mexico, Florida, and the Pacific north-west also fit the
reptilian description. Many of these reports and "outbreaks" of bloodsucking

page 140
activity have coincided with UFO sightings in the same area. Another explanation
for the descriptions of "humans" turning into reptilians is that the viewer's psyche
tunes into the fourth-dimensional level and sees the reptilian form hiding within
the three-dimensional body, or the fourth-dimensional reptilian lowers its
vibrational state to briefly enter our physical frequency range. I will go into this
aspect of the story in a later chapter. Feeding off human blood is not the only desire
of these vampires. The reptilians also feed off human emotional energy. The more
emotion we can be manipulated to project through fear and all its manifestations
the more energy they can absorb and recycle against us. Researcher Alan Walton,
who writes under the name Branton, has uncovered the same themes.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
photo.png

NOTE: The ReNptilofds a Reptoids survived .Hidden. Inside the Earth at a Big Cave Underground surface.

This is a Photograph of a real Reptoid. I believe it came from Area 51.

Attachments

• photo2.png
    photo2.png
    179.4 KB · Views: 9

Octavusprime

The eyes are consistent with a being that lives underground in low light conditions. Very large to catch light. In the absence of all light they would probably evolve blind and use advanced hearing/sonar methods of moving around.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
good find there Loopi I have been hearing rumors and storys about this kind of stuff for years thanks for the link

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Look for Dulce's nightmare hall on Google, you'll find all kind of dark stories involving genetic tests ran by reptilians and other ETs, on human beings and several other creatures. Reptoids need food you know.

BlastTyrant

This is always interesting to me, i am under the understanding that all the genetic tests on earth were stopped, and that the reptilians have left the planet. "several hypnotic regression storys about it" its also possible that the beings who are being talked to are reptilian as well and there coverign there own tails "all pun intended". But i would expect alot more sightings than what we have now, i have yet to get my question answered on about a way to recognize them from regular humans, wether it be a need for warmth or unusual diet or certain ways to tell them apart besides the people who hold there cameras in weird angles to analog tv's.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
i have yet to get my question answered on about a way to recognize them from regular humans, wether it be a need for warmth or unusual diet or certain ways to tell them apart besides the people who hold there cameras in weird angles to analog tv's.

well blast ya have to go find Roudy Roddy Piper and get some of them new sunglasses:ROFLMAO: