Reptilians & Underground Bases

kcwildman

Beastmaster
this guy is philip scheider and he is talking about an underground base and a war we are spose to be in right now and he even speaks of the thor guy. theres a whole bunch of vid's from him on youtube if ya want to have a look at some more it should be an easy search

heres another one it's kinda long though

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I personally knew Philip Schneider and I was in Denver Colorado at one of his last conference. That was one of the people in the front row for his lecture that day. By the way this was his last lecture before you murdered about 90 days late.

BlastTyrant

Awesome KC i'll have to check em out once I leave this hellish place(i.e work). A recent study is suggesting dinosaurs were actually warm blooded. (Dinosaurs may have been warm-blooded: study) Which could help explain how these things stay underground...
They would have to be warm blooded, that is the only way they could sustain them selfs in some of the Colder enviroments on earth. i know itsh ard to keep my frog warm durign the winter let alone a man-sized lizard. so are they not only able to copy our physical apperance but genetic as well? such as warm blooded?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
yeh I wish the farmer had gotten some video of the little bugger alive befor he drowned it I have not been able to find any more on the study of it by the mexician gov.:(

Peregrini

I hate to be a buzz-kill but it is most likely just a Mexican monkey that someone skinned and tried to pass off as an alien. My educated guess would be a squirrel monkey.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
damn I bet your right heres a squirrel monkey
images

and here's a spider monkey
1320468134monkeys-4.jpg

both are common in mexico and fit the profile well shit :(