russian invasion

Futurer

Putin is a modern type of "snake". He is very cleaver but because of his desperate desire of power over world he will loose his patience and he won't give a f... If he starts the world war. Trust me guys is just a different type of Hitler or Ceausescu but only that until now he took all step by step. You have no idea you can't even imagine how dirty of blood his hands are.
I imagine. We won't surrender.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
oh my,, how convenient another axis of evil to distract the people from what's going on in congress, and other governments all over the world...
do not be fooled, this is all staged to maneuver the public into a mindset of just how bad the world needs to form a single governing body .. to stop any single man from trying to make themselves a king of the world...

Jeremiah

oh my,, how convenient another axis of evil to distract the people from what's going on in congress, and other governments all over the world...
do not be fooled, this is all staged to maneuver the public into a mindset of just how bad the world needs to form a single governing body .. to stop any single man from trying to make themselves a king of the world...
KC for president! :p

Falkon303

The US is planning sanctions on Russian officials - Obama announces new sanctions on Russian officials - Jennifer Epstein and Edward-Isaac Dovere - POLITICO.com I also know Russia plans on sanctioning the US right back.

The real problem is escalation. Maybe it will simply end at the sanctions, but generally it becomes hardball the more Russia attempts, which can get ugly very fast.

Another problem is that China supports Russia's decision, and may become an ally -
Moscow finds 'passive' ally in China over Ukraine action - CNN.com

If the United States did go into a war, I think the combination of Russia and China would win. Yes, the US has more weapons (reportedly), but a strategic attack from two very large countries is a different story.

BlastTyrant

I see a-lot of people just saying America needs to just leave it alone. And others saying we have to interfere because Russia has no right to be in Ukraine.
I tend to side my self with the America needs to mind it's own business, we aren't making any friends by helping and we're not losing any friends by just leaving it alone.

Sure as America we need to flex our muscles but for once, just need to leave it be, let someone else handle it and avoid the conflict.

It is my personal belief that if we do end up going to war with Russia over the Ukraine scenario that Americans's will not back their president in another war and in return will push back and we end up with a country at war not only with it's self but with a Super power in Russia and their is no way we can come out ahead with a scenario like that. Who knows where it will go after that, perhaps we come together and fend off Russia, or there is nothing we can do and fall into a policed state with the threat of Russia always looming, not only will there be the threat of internal Military's but Russia also and that is something that may be impossible to fight against.

I do not think China will intervene as we are one of their main exports, to go after us means they lose a-lot of revenue. Just look at everything around you and odd's are most of it was made in China, they don't want to lose us because then we stop buying and that in return hurts them more.

Falkon303

I do not think China will intervene as we are one of their main exports, to go after us means they lose a-lot of revenue. Just look at everything around you and odd's are most of it was made in China, they don't want to lose us because then we stop buying and that in return hurts them more.

Problem is that America needs China more than China needs America. Our economy would collapse if we couldn't get Chinese goods. China would simply start importing to different areas of Europe. Plus, they have purchased so much of our debt they practically own us.

walt willis

Very short memory as was done when Hitler started to make his move. We sat back and waited for the aggression to end...but it did NOT!

Robert Eggleton

Carbon dioxide is at historical levels. I live in a state that 's economic base is coal. Due to new EPA regs, layoffs abound, including my son who worked IT for Patriot Coal which filed bankrumpcy. He and I both hated coal, especially strip mining. Although it took him a year, he now has another job. Most IT jobs are outsourced to other countries., so thanks to the eternal forces, etc. Anyway, I was talking with this guy who advocated for just nuking the Rusiians, and anybody else. I was trying to explain that even the coal that we export ends up polluting the U.S. envioronment too, and that nuclear would as well -- we live on such a small planet. The guy that I mentioned is a typical undereducated -- one of millions. Lacy Dawn Adventures.