Saw my first UFO irl

BlastTyrant

I had a similar experience, i had one hover over my car and shine a light over it for a good 5 seconds before it completely vanished. Funny part was it didn't click in to my head what happened for another few miles down the road, i suddenly stopped and was like WTF!! I drive the road now and then to see if i can get it to happen again.

Miscellaneous

I've never seen one before and have always been a tiny bit skeptical, but I actually saw one the other night when traveling on a highway by my house.

Most of you probably won't believe me especially since I don't have any video or anything. It all happened so fast it hovered over me while I was driving, about half the size of an average American car. then it glowed a bright pure white light and hurt my eyes a little bit I didn't see spots or anything and then it was gone.

Just wanted to share this with everyone, I was pretty excited when it happened.
I bet 9/10 you were abducted.

TimeFlipper

Neat...maybe you are one of the chosen, you never know.
I would really like to see one...please send them to Tennessee as I'm really up for it.
Also...write down everything you remember about the visual...everything, so you don't forget the details and please share them with us on this thread.
Since 1969 i have seen several UFO`s Dawg..I think they all took one look at me and thought, we dont want that guy on our planet messing about with our girls :notworthy: (n) :LOL:

BlastTyrant

I bet 9/10 you were abducted.
While I was driving? I doubt it. I never stopped moving.

O ya happens all the time, many cases of them stopping time and cars to take people. tear open the top like a sardine can! Okay i made that last part up, but ya they have stopped cars to take people.

It is actually more common than you think, they can use the distraction of certain things to abduct you without you noticing while driving, since you're so concentrated on the road they will typically throw something random, like you'll see a random deer or person on the side of the road and that quick break in concentration is enough for them to take you. if you see something weird just try your hardest to keep a mental check on the time.