Secret, hierarchal, time travel website.

royaloinker

Also, I can verify I'm in a closed-loop and that my last maybe 50+ lifetimes have been identical. This is because I'm sending messages to places I know I will be in my next lifetime (via thinking of them, and psychiatrists that read my thoughts - getting people to relay those messages to me). Then I'm remembering receiving them at a younger age. Meaning both my past and present remain unchanged from last time.

royaloinker

Here is a Facebook profile I made a year ago in which I used 'google' images to ask questions with the psychiatrists, and then they'd answer them via people speaking to me in the past...

https://www.facebook.com/iden.hammer

This worked basically in I'd attach a word in my head to an image, such as "sorry about that, but please tell me more" and then I'd think back to someone mentioning that visual in my past. So there'd be a memory of someone saying "yellow sign, with the words slow on it" thanks for apologising - the reason is...

The posting of the images on Facebook as that profile does is a little pointless, as obviously I only need to think of them - not post them. But at the time the process began with my posting them on the page and me thinking they were referencing the postings, not the thoughts themselves.

Visuals for some reason are very strong in the human brain for bringing back memories, we remember them better than words or smells - or at least being a motion graphic designer, I do.

Itheblaze

So what is your goal? Is there anyway to get out of a closed loop? Why don't you just stop talking/messaging all these psychiatrists. They're making you crazy. Just get rid of anything you have that has to do with these people. Go live your own life the way you want to live it.

royaloinker

This person gave out 10s to hurt me alot and this man received his 10 from psychiatrists, which means he can't hand out 10s to other people. Also the main reason this situation is locked down, is because people are getting 10s from it, making me 'in the path of 10s', but once again they shouldn't have received 10s from this person at all, its against the rules.

So basically to stop each lifetime from me being injected with chemicals, having a camera put in my brain, put on steroids and having memory wiping devices used on me - I need someone that's been a psychiatrist longer than my cousin has been a 10 (about 35 years) to realise this fact and take action.

Its hard but theres still a few people I can try talking to, before giving up all hope. The last psychaiatrist helped me in stopping any further problems, but got his 10 after my cousin, so I believe was afraid in fixing the issue entirely. Apparently if my cousin had continued sending messages etc past that point, he was threatened with abortion, he also has to have all future similar messages regulated by psychiatrists and those that received 10s, can not give 10s to anyone else - but they can still give out 7s and arrange others to give people 10s. So that's all still not enough.

My message to other people is to warn them and empower them to help themselves if caught in a similar situation. But it takes a massive second or third place in me otherwise just living a normal life and continuing a strong career.

Also people within the system seem to think people aren't being hurt to the level I am, or at least the way I am. They follow it like some religion, as if they're all perfect chosen people. When its just luck and the willingness to hurt people that gets people checked in. I can't let that perception stand and at least report and make people aware of how disgustingly people are breaking rules and hurting people. If everyone just sat back and accepted it and didn't even get their problems reported, there would be more and worse situations all the time.

Last edited:

royaloinker

If I told you your son would grow up to be president of the USA, and offered you a 10 to let me inject his mother with a chemical that turned him into a girl - thus destroying his previous / destined lifetime, would you accept?

If your answer is 'yes', then maybe you can see the power and threat of this particular system - because that is exactly the sort of situations that are happening.

Aryeandris

Oh man!
You know you're in big trouble now buddy.
Can't believe you just did this!
Ohhhh man the punishment for this is extreme I can't say though.