Secret, hierarchal, time travel website.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I think you are struggling oinker because if we can't believe you then who else will!

As a community we are accepting of most things, we are the open minded ones but sometimes we need a little more proof.

My personal issue is why a website? 30 years ago there were none, in 30 years time they will be replaced by something else. If we are dealing with time travelers surely they would have something far more advanced to log into - some sort of mind meld or hologram thing.

You're obviously in a bad place, I would advise you to talk to someone.
(just not a Psychiatrist) :)

royaloinker

I think you are struggling oinker because if we can't believe you then who else will!

As a community we are accepting of most things, we are the open minded ones but sometimes we need a little more proof.

My personal issue is why a website? 30 years ago there were none, in 30 years time they will be replaced by something else. If we are dealing with time travelers surely they would have something far more advanced to log into - some sort of mind meld or hologram thing.

You're obviously in a bad place, I would advise you to talk to someone.
(just not a Psychiatrist) :)

Most on the website aren't 'time travellers', infact noone on it can actually travel through time. They are just normal, everyday people...business owners, landlords, even mothers and school children. It's that those of the heighest authority on it can send messages back in time and given tools to enforce and support the system.

Therefore the tool of communication is a simple, everyday means, not strange holograthic or telepathic as you theorize.

Can I obtain and show proof to you? Perhaps not, because even if I could time would be changed to stop me. Even if a prime minister or president gave a speech with physical evidence, time would simply be changed so they didn't even know. Unfortunetly the only people who are being check in to it now, are people that have spet multiple lifetimes following all the rules and never speaking about it.

But the worry thing is, this isnt a conspiracy or something only a select few know about, but something lots of people in many areas of society know about, but cant or wont ever speak about. And the peoples lives being destroyed are not just people that talk about the system via some small secret group, but every day people being hurt by their families, work colleagues and friends for reasons as simple as it being funny, or jealousy.

It may seem like a system that cant be exposed or stopped, but alternatively it is a system that must be.

royaloinker

An MRI could prove something, as there is something on my brain that might show, but I have had trouble obtaining the money, time and investment (ie convincing doctors to do one properly under another context)

Id hapilly take a lie detector test based on all my personal experiences, however Im sure people would pnlu be convincedIm sufferong some form of scizophrenia.

In terms of people believing me, Ive spoken to lots of people, including psychiatrists that know exactly what Im talking about..and even the psychiatrists dont even try to convince me Im wrong but instead acknowledge it and even say that the 10s can do whatever they want and theres nothing anyone can do.

Only problem is, whenever I leave discussions like this theres no evidence, despite it being an acknowledged fact.

royaloinker

I am at least proud that if anyone types 'secret time travel website heirachy' on google because of this topic, they will receive information they may be seeking to help them. It is worrying though that in all my searches online, I cant find any other source of disclosure this specific.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
An MRI could prove something, as there is something on my brain that might show, but I have had trouble obtaining the money, time and investment (ie convincing doctors to do one properly under another context)

Id hapilly take a lie detector test based on all my personal experiences, however Im sure people would pnlu be convincedIm sufferong some form of scizophrenia.

In terms of people believing me, Ive spoken to lots of people, including psychiatrists that know exactly what Im talking about..and even the psychiatrists dont even try to convince me Im wrong but instead acknowledge it and even say that the 10s can do whatever they want and theres nothing anyone can do.

Only problem is, whenever I leave discussions like this theres no evidence, despite it being an acknowledged fact.

That's what Psychiatrists do royaloinker they don't challenge or tell you that you are wrong. They identify a problem and try and talk you through it.

I thought your replies here were well composed. I will research this topic further. Good luck :)

royaloinker

That's what Psychiatrists do royaloinker they don't challenge or tell you that you are inng wrong. They identify a problem and try and talk you through it.

I thought your replies here were well composed. I will research this topic further. Good luck :)

Ive been to 2 psychiatrists, the first 5 sessions and I remembered between each session meeting and speaking to him in the past. My father had literally taken to me to see him when I was 14 and the psychiatrist was speaking to me subtlely to me about the subject. The man couldnt speak to me properly during our sessions (as I was fully marked out) but its by picking up info from this recollected memory that I learned more about my situation. During the sessions themselves he shouted the word "blocked" at me, as I was trying to subtlely talk about the issue - this means you can no longer use a special mason-like password to ask for a 'pardon'.

The second psychiatrist was just one meeting, he was the head of a governing psychiatic body, and doesnt even do private clinics. I mentioned him exactly what I wanted to speak about (time travel, chemicals, brain scanning) telling him someone was going too far. He instantly arranged an appointment with me and listened. When I said (in reference to all this) I believe they can do this for any reason they want, he nodded and said yes. When I said psychiatrists are actually advising people to hurt people thrpugh the website, so that those people cant report on the website bad stuff happening to them he agreed and said yes. The entire conversation was one of him trying to largely reaasure me Im correct and noone can do anything.

royaloinker

What do you think an MRI will show?

Theyre putting devices in peoples brains which show video from their eyes and even records their thoughts. Its been confirmed to me 100percent there is one of these devices in my brain. Im hoping it would show up on an MRI. However I believe it will just look like thin veins and not detectable by our current scanning methods.