Sending signals to the past

steven chiverton

View attachment 3169 I've read about the double slit expermient where electrons are shot through one of two very thin slits. They then form a pattern on the screen. When observed they act like particles, when not observed they act like waves. The observation is made before the electrons are shot at the slits.
In order for one electron to act like a wave it will have to go through both slits simultaneously. When it acts like a particle it goes through just one slit.
scientists then decided to observe the electron after it had gone through the slits, but before it hits the screen, and voila! The electrons act like particals. Remeber since the electrons where not observed before shooting them through the slits, they should've gone through bothe slits and acted like waves. This means that the electrons actually traveled back in time and decided to go through just one slit just because they was observed later.
This to me is enough of a proof that physical time travel is possible. At least at the qauntom level.
and when they tried to film it or photograph it it changed as if it knew it was going to be filmed so reacted to it

steven chiverton

a professor is conducting research sending signals to the past named John Cramer.

I'm doing astral projection to come and do the same.

Anyone ever send signals to change decisions in the past to change the present?
watch the time travel movie, project almanac .this has something like that in it

tflofasho

Saw it. The only thing I noticed is that the machine moved so fast, people were placed at different spatio-temporal locations that when they interacted with themselves, they collided and glitches.

steven chiverton

i brought a number of them today and one that was great to watch but wasn't a time machine movie but action packed with human aliens in battle against other aliens wanting to take over the earth , this movie called i am number 4.

tflofasho

Look up John Cramer and nonlocality. He's made headway since last decade but still needs funding.

He sent me a pdf of his work. It's very good.

tflofasho

He's a physics prof basically. I can PM the paper he sent me if you'd like. It's a good read. I don't want to post it on here becsuse papers are hard work and don't like the idea he isn't getting paid for it.

Pegii

He's a physics prof basically. I can PM the paper he sent me if you'd like. It's a good read. I don't want to post it on here becsuse papers are hard work and don't like the idea he isn't getting paid for it.
can you PM it to me?