Space Time Modulator

Heart broken mom

I'm just saying if some people could go back not sick deviate people and make there life happier or bring someone back that was a beautiful kind human being and not going back to bring harm to anything or anyone. I don't see any harm we need more good people in this world. If there was more good and happy and loving people in this world don't you think it would make the world a better place? I do.

mariya94

I don't believe its a selfish thing to go back in time and fix one's mistakes. It's called bettering your own life. How exactly would that wreck the planet? If a person went back in time for instance to fix their relationships, that would make things better for them not worse. This shows that we as human beings learn to develop and change for the better over time not become worse.

tflofasho

Nah, these people are acting like they're the most dignified brilliant wise guys calling people selfish for wanting to fix something that should rightfully be. And honestly, you shouldn't care what they have to say or think, because clearly, they think the world is supposed to go the way they believe it to be like their stupid imaginary diety they call God or their annoying little group they call science who think they know everything about nothing.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nah, these people are acting like they're the most dignified brilliant wise guys calling people selfish for wanting to fix something that should rightfully be. And honestly, you shouldn't care what they have to say or think, because clearly, they think the world is supposed to go the way they believe it to be like their stupid imaginary diety they call God or their annoying little group they call science who think they know everything about nothing.
I believe that people who want to change the past, want to do so with good intentions. At least, I hope they have good intentions.

TimeFlipper

I don't believe its a selfish thing to go back in time and fix one's mistakes. It's called bettering your own life. How exactly would that wreck the planet? If a person went back in time for instance to fix their relationships, that would make things better for them not worse. This shows that we as human beings learn to develop and change for the better over time not become worse.
Its very important to remember the Butterfly Effect and how one single change in the primary time-line could produce catastrophic results..
Thats why iam certain that changes can only be made in an alternate dimension...But as usual i could be hopelessly wrong :)

TimeFlipper

There is The Butterfly Effect One and The Butterfly Effect Two, both are excellent and of course i have the two of them lol :whistle: :D

Heart broken mom

All I have to say is there's not one thing that would be bad in this world if I could go back and bring my son back he was the nicest sweetest man that loved his family very much he was a caring son wonderful loving father and brother and would do anything he could for anyone. He had a big heart so if my beautiful son coming back would screw up the world. Then bring it on world because my son made this world a better place when he was here.