Spirit Box Sessions

Wind7

Staff
Happy to see you back Lisa!:)

This thread is interesting as it reflects
some of my experiences and it's always
good to read up on an other's current experiences.

Keep up good the faith and never let the negativity get you down.

I hope your prayer helps to send these spirits to where they need to go and I'm very happy to read your thread, thank you for creating it :)

CDS

Paula I would have been iffy about it myself had I not tried, and given the volume of messages I've been getting I'd have to say they are. Even "if" and it's a huge if, but even if it was a radio station how many radio stations in the Dublin/Ireland area (We are a very small city) would constantly have the name Lisa thrown around? I'd love to know the odds. I got one today saying "A schoolgirl died on Leeson's Street", there is a street by that name very close to me and it turns out a schoolgirl was murdered there, it was unsolved. Then almost right after a man says "I got caught by a train" and the one I'm reviewing now has a man saying "Her car went through us". I had asked how the spirits present has passed.

It's healthy to have doubt, heck I would too but I've heard so many messages directly that I know for certain there is definitely something other worldly going on.

As for your question about a translation? it doesn't have that ability. I always sweep between 100 and 200 milli-seconds, it's so fast that even if a radio station was picked up you couldn't hear a word before it switched again. I've had sentences that went over 10 seconds. I think it's absolutely fascinating, if not sometimes kind of sad.

I know exactly what you mean, when one gets "help us" constantly...

LisaTiffany

Oh I took a month or so away from it and started up again recently. The results have been very good and I can definitely feel a sense of trust devolving where they are opening up a lot more and feeling much more at ease with me. I also started praying for them a while back and it does feel like it might be helping, no pun intended but their spirits seem to be raised :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Well folks I got one just now that has me a little shaken, on the one hand it's rather inviting but on the other the potential danger is obvious.

Male "Be a vein" Female "Be one of us all day" Listen to the way she says all day.

I added a bunch of other ones from today too but I'll be taking tomorrow off, that particular message hit a - no pun intended - vein.

SB11 Sessions (16) (13th May 2015) "Be a Vein" (Male) "Be one of us all day" (Soft dreamy female) by LisaTiffany | Free Listening on SoundCloud

The plot thickens, I also hear "Lisa Tiffany!, be a vein" "Be with us allll day" ..followed by a scream saying "No!" - No one calls me Lisa Tiffany, just Lisa or Tiff but never both, it's a very uneasy feeling but I saw through it.

I hope you are not using it at home.

If you want to open doors that should be remaining closed, then carry on using your Spirit box.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Hi Lisa..
In my humble opinion the spirit box is really an old basic type of scanning radio thats picking up normal AM and FM programs simultaneously..
A lot of the "hissing" is actually white noise being picked up which is prevalent in very old FM radios that are not equipped with whats called an FM discriminator, which is a device used in every modern FM radio to get rid of that hissing sound (white noise)

The other "unwordly sounds or noises" are what we get on the AM frequencies and are better known as simply outer space chatter
I find it very difficult to hear the voices properly because of all the overwhelming noise, but im certain they are just standard radio stations...
Maybe a few are handpicked by the manufacturer to centre on sci-fi or horror channels..

Its very easy for our minds to construct an entirely different meaning as to what we have actually heard, and are perhaps purposely being mis-led into believing we are actually hearing spirits from another dimension, because we are told that its a spirit box..

Sorry Lisa, im not convinced but then im just a silly old guy..

You old Killjoy TF ;)

trekie4ever

I hope you are not using it at home.

If you want to open doors that should be remaining closed, then carry on using your Spirit box.
keep-calm-and-bring-it-on-37.png

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Hi Lisa..
In my humble opinion the spirit box is really an old basic type of scanning radio thats picking up normal AM and FM programs simultaneously..
A lot of the "hissing" is actually white noise being picked up which is prevalent in very old FM radios that are not equipped with whats called an FM discriminator, which is a device used in every modern FM radio to get rid of that hissing sound (white noise)

The other "unwordly sounds or noises" are what we get on the AM frequencies and are better known as simply outer space chatter
I find it very difficult to hear the voices properly because of all the overwhelming noise, but im certain they are just standard radio stations...
Maybe a few are handpicked by the manufacturer to centre on sci-fi or horror channels..

Its very easy for our minds to construct an entirely different meaning as to what we have actually heard, and are perhaps purposely being mis-led into believing we are actually hearing spirits from another dimension, because we are told that its a spirit box..

Sorry Lisa, im not convinced but then im just a silly old guy..

I think your wrong by the way TF on this one. I'm pretty convinced that Spirit boxes and EVP sessions are direct ways of communication between dimensions.

The question is who are you really talking to and what are their motives? The Demon will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear and masquerade it as the truth.

Just be careful with it.