Spirit Box Sessions

LisaTiffany

It's not like that Plissken, I do use protection and I don't do it for the sake of entertainment. I have a tremendous respect for the other side and don't want souls to feel forgotten or lost. I'll agree it's dangerous to participate in certain types of communication but I firmly believe that you only get from it what you bring to it, if you bring a sense of fear and foreboding then you won't get anything positive back. However if you do it with a clear mind and only love and respect then that's what you get back. Most people I know who use the same methods frequently receive insults and profanity but I never get that result. I talk to them with respect and assure them that if they are stuck or lost that there is a better place for them, that they have loved ones waiting for them and no one is every truly abandoned. As long as that sense of trust and respect remains I feel safe and sure that what I'm doing is not wrong. :)

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
I hope you are not using it at home.

If you want to open doors that should be remaining closed, then carry on using your Spirit box.
keep-calm-and-bring-it-on-37.png

Just a friendly warning :)

You might not be wanting to 'bring it on' anymore after your 3rd or 4th house cleansing because something you've spoken to has attached itself to your home and doesn't want to leave.

trekie4ever

Just a friendly warning :)

You might not be wanting to 'bring it on' anymore after your 3rd or 4th house cleansing because something you've spoken to has attached itself to your home and doesn't want to leave.
You have no idea what I've experienced, seen and done. Trust me when I say this: I'm fine ;)

LisaTiffany

That's awesome. I'm gonna start trying this too
Please do post the results when you do, I'm always curious to hear other peoples recordings especially when you take into account different regions and countries. I do all of my sessions in Ireland so the accents are always about 80% Dublin and often very strong, I even get very old Gaelic sometimes. I did get asked recently if I spoke Russian, I do but I'm not ready to go multilingual just yet! :)

LisaTiffany

Sweet. Payday tomorrow. Looking through Amazon now.
I use the SB11 from Das Distribution, they also created the SB7 but the SB11 packs more of a punch. You can sweep two channels at once and the thermometer is useful, though I don't use it every time since I've heard them say the beep is very loud. Also I can't help but wonder if the device itself would raise it's own temperature simply from being turned on. It uses 9V batteries and they seem to last a while, I also leave an EMF detector on to test for any spikes in my own space but it never seems to go off - which is probably a good thing. Keep the sessions to under 20 minutes, it can be tempting to keep on going for longer but even the creator of the device says to not go over 20 minutes. Do use a protection prayer beforehand and state you only want to talk to positive spirits, that no negativity is allowed. Make sure your intention is solid and don't be too let down if you don't get great results the first few times, they tend to talk at various speeds and will talk over each other quite frequently. Also my own personal preference is never to operate the device at night, call it paranoia but once the sun goes down the veil between this world and the next thins and you might have more of a chance of inviting in something more sinister. I tend to always do my sessions between 1pm and 2pm, I think my punctuality helps raise their trust and gives them a chance to prepare for communication. :)

trekie4ever

Sounds good.

Though I'm a practitioner of the occult arts. I would use these devices to supplement that, not talk to ghost or things hanging around my backyard. I want doorways to be opened for me.

TimeFlipper

Hi Lisa..
In my humble opinion the spirit box is really an old basic type of scanning radio thats picking up normal AM and FM programs simultaneously..
A lot of the "hissing" is actually white noise being picked up which is prevalent in very old FM radios that are not equipped with whats called an FM discriminator, which is a device used in every modern FM radio to get rid of that hissing sound (white noise)

The other "unwordly sounds or noises" are what we get on the AM frequencies and are better known as simply outer space chatter
I find it very difficult to hear the voices properly because of all the overwhelming noise, but im certain they are just standard radio stations...
Maybe a few are handpicked by the manufacturer to centre on sci-fi or horror channels..

Its very easy for our minds to construct an entirely different meaning as to what we have actually heard, and are perhaps purposely being mis-led into believing we are actually hearing spirits from another dimension, because we are told that its a spirit box..

Sorry Lisa, im not convinced but then im just a silly old guy..

I think your wrong by the way TF on this one. I'm pretty convinced that Spirit boxes and EVP sessions are direct ways of communication between dimensions.

The question is who are you really talking to and what are their motives? The Demon will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear and masquerade it as the truth.

Just be careful with it.
I never said i didnt believe in such things, i was replying to a request for "opinions" on what was given on one specific posting from Lisa :)
As an addition, i firmly believe that many "companies" are selling very overpriced devices that are as useful as an ashtray on a Harley Davidson Motorbike :D
From my own personal use of a Ouija board, i know that they work and it scared the hell out of me and i will never go near those things again!:eek:

LisaTiffany

Well after about 2 hours of reviewing another 20 minutes last night and making sure I had it all typed out my computer crashed taking with it the notepad work and my audio labels so I headed to bed. I don't know if many others practice lucid dreaming or astral projection? I had no problem with the first three dreams and they were very pleasant and controllable but number four was so bad that once I woke up I didn't go back to sleep at all. In the dream I was sitting on the sofa working on my laptop when I looked over and all of the cupboards were open, but what snapped back to being lucid and in control was seeing a cupboard where I knew there wasn't one. I then heard a loud whoosh followed by mixed snarls, then I felt something grab me and lift me right off of the sofa, I couldn't move but I could pray and in a few seconds I was awake. My boyfriend woke up and then asked me if I'd eaten any pizza, and sure enough I'd eaten two big slices right before bed, he then reminded me that every time I eat cheese before bed I have nightmares. I don't know what was worse, the nightmare or losing my notes. :)