Stephen Gibbs contact information

Stanley

he passed away. i was about to purchase 3 HDR’s from him and then i found out that he died. i was only afew months late

jiangnanah

Going back in time is very difficult. Currently this is impossible. Because the earth not only revolves around the sun but also rotates on its own axis, which causes the earth's position in the universe to change constantly. rather than a sphere that only rotates. Rather, research the way to go back to the future, back to 2248. This is also the idea of the author of "The Time Machine". The future has a lot more knowledge than we do now, so it's definitely possible to go back to the past.

jiangnanah

You hope that if the time machine is researched, this is a secret black technology. It cannot be published publicly. Change history in order to prevent the evil nations of Earth from trying to get it. It's like Russia is showing off its nuclear weapons now, when Russian KGB agents got nuclear weapons technology from the United States. And then spread all over the planet, you know how much harm the general spread of nuclear weapons can do to America and the world. If the real time machine is revealed. No, it will be more terrifying than nuclear weapons.