Stephen Gibbs contact information

TimeFlipper

You hope that if the time machine is researched, this is a secret black technology. It cannot be published publicly. Change history in order to prevent the evil nations of Earth from trying to get it. It's like Russia is showing off its nuclear weapons now, when Russian KGB agents got nuclear weapons technology from the United States. And then spread all over the planet, you know how much harm the general spread of nuclear weapons can do to America and the world. If the real time machine is revealed. No, it will be more terrifying than nuclear weapons.
From your last sentence, it seem to me as if you have watched that great movie "Paycheck", starring Ben Affleck ;)
At the end of World War 2 many captured German scientists were shared out between the US, Russia, and the UK..

America had many Nazi scientists, including Wernher Von Braun the rocket engineer who developed the V1 and the V2 "Vengeance" weapons for Germany, Russia no doubt had scientists involved with atomic weapons...The US already had the atomic bomb, including the UK..

Tron1

I'm not a neo Nazi nor anything. I'm severely pissed off and hurt. My anxiety level and boiling level have met to the top. I called the supposed funeral home in where Steve got burnt. No Steve at All. Steve is alive some where. I'm working with my army buddies with a CIA agent to find him. It was either a hoax or misunderstanding. But I'm 99.9 percent sure Steve is alive he never died.

TimeFlipper

I'm not a neo Nazi nor anything. I'm severely pissed off and hurt. My anxiety level and boiling level have met to the top. I called the supposed funeral home in where Steve got burnt. No Steve at All. Steve is alive some where. I'm working with my army buddies with a CIA agent to find him. It was either a hoax or misunderstanding. But I'm 99.9 percent sure Steve is alive he never died.
Iam certain that US crematoriums give the ashes of the dead person to their families, to keep in their homes...No ashes are kept in any crematoriums..

jiangnanah

Mr. Steven Gibbs will not die in vain. He invented Hyper Dimensional Resonator to show people the hope of inventing the time machine. Steven Gibbs says that the caduceus wound coil can create tachyons and alter temporal phenomena.
He talks about how to make a caduceus coil for time travel. We may use caduceus coil to create time machines in this direction. If you want Steven Gibbs and Nikola Tesla to come back to life. Then the time machine should be created.

TimeFlipper

Mr. Steven Gibbs will not die in vain. He invented Hyper Dimensional Resonator to show people the hope of inventing the time machine. Steven Gibbs says that the caduceus wound coil can create tachyons and alter temporal phenomena.
He talks about how to make a caduceus coil for time travel. We may use caduceus coil to create time machines in this direction. If you want Steven Gibbs and Nikola Tesla to come back to life. Then the time machine should be created.
Will you kindly provide me with the details of where Mr Gibbs stated that Caduceus coils can create Tachyons :)..

All that i know about Tachyons is that Germanium allegedly contains them, which is why early Time-Travel experiments were conducted that used transistors which only contained Germanium and not Silicon...

Silicon replaced Germanium in transistors from the middle of the 1960s, although lots of radio`s and other devices continued using Germanium transistors well into the 1970s...

Lots of members on here will have some Germanium based transistors, including myself...The Red spot you see on the side of the first transistor denotes which of the three leads is for the "Collector" on Germanium transistors...Collector, Base, Emitter..

Attachments

• DSC_0170.JPG
    6.8 MB · Views: 4

Himalayan Hermit

Is this your gut feeling or did you land on some facts? Do you think that he faked it to get away (meaning his sister is in on it) or was he "whisked" away?

Tron1

He could be dead but my gut tells me this was fabricated by a post put on paranormalis. A Story through someone s text I couldn't find anything on the funeral homes. My guess he's done with time travel. Moved on time will tell for his next appareance. If he decides if not dead. Couldn't even find his neighbor across the street.

jiangnanah

Will you kindly provide me with the details of where Mr Gibbs stated that Caduceus coils can create Tachyons :)..

All that i know about Tachyons is that Germanium allegedly contains them, which is why early Time-Travel experiments were conducted that used transistors which only contained Germanium and not Silicon...

Silicon replaced Germanium in transistors from the middle of the 1960s, although lots of radio`s and other devices continued using Germanium transistors well into the 1970s...

Lots of members on here will have some Germanium based transistors, including myself...The Red spot you see on the side of the first transistor denotes which of the three leads is for the "Collector" on Germanium transistors...Collector, Base, Emitter..
Take a look at "Riddle of Time 8th Key" by Stephen Gibbs where he drew a picture.
"ACCORDING TO MY EQUATIONS, IF ANY TYPE OF PSIONICS MACHINE
IS ACTIVATED OVER A NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL GRID POINT, PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL CAN EASILY BE ACHIEVED, PROVIDED OF COURSE, THAT THE UNIT WHICH IS USED HAS BEEN PROPERLY TUNED. HOWEVER, ONE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND, THAT ARTIFICIAL GRID POINTS ARE STILL IN THE EXPERIMENTAL STAGES, BUT IF BUILT CORRECTLY OR BURIED IN THE RIGHT SPOT, THEY CAN BE USED TO ACHIEVE THE LATTER. ..."

Attachments

• 图片1.jpg
    图片1.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 2

TimeFlipper

Take a look at "Riddle of Time 8th Key" by Stephen Gibbs where he drew a picture.
"ACCORDING TO MY EQUATIONS, IF ANY TYPE OF PSIONICS MACHINE
IS ACTIVATED OVER A NATURAL OR ARTIFICIAL GRID POINT, PHYSICAL TIME TRAVEL CAN EASILY BE ACHIEVED, PROVIDED OF COURSE, THAT THE UNIT WHICH IS USED HAS BEEN PROPERLY TUNED. HOWEVER, ONE SHOULD KEEP IN MIND, THAT ARTIFICIAL GRID POINTS ARE STILL IN THE EXPERIMENTAL STAGES, BUT IF BUILT CORRECTLY OR BURIED IN THE RIGHT SPOT, THEY CAN BE USED TO ACHIEVE THE LATTER. ..."
Thank you for the reply, but you didnt answer the question i put to you...Quote: "Will you kindly provide me with the details of where Mr Gibbs stated that Caduceus coils can create Tachyons" end quote...Below is your posting where you stated, Steven Gibbs says that the caduceus wound coil can create tachyons and alter temporal phenomena...I would still like to know where you got that information from :)