Steven Gibbs has stroke

Pegii

What's going to happen to the company, I read once this was going to happen and it did. I warned him in a letter a long time ago about a dream i had where two men dressed in black try to assasinate him. MIB, they have left now. I'm sure. I've even got a visit from them.
This is also really bad news, guy's and gal's we should form a company to keep the hdr running. put more product's out there. We would of course have to re name it because it's his patent. Modify it a little bit too. I got friend's who can help with that. I would take the company in a heart beat. It wasn't a dream it was a lucid thought gone too far.
I have some of his schematics if it's any help. me if you need it do say :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
One time all the muscles on one side of my face stopped working. A really good run cleared that one up. Then there was the time my speech came out all slurred and distorted. That was weird being on the inside and thinking what I was trying to say, but hearing something else. Coffee cleared that one up. Many times I have these visual distortion episodes. Strange jagged flashes of light distortion right in the path of my center of focus. Coffee usually works on those attacks.

But you don't know the underlying cause. The next one could be the big one and even fatal.

Sure you do. You were most likely taught this in school. Artery blockage.

I didn't go to medical school. So, you're saying caffeine unblocked your arteries? Permanently?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
But you don't know the underlying cause. The next one could be the big one and even fatal.

Sure you do. You were most likely taught this in school. Artery blockage.

I didn't go to medical school. So, you're saying caffeine unblocked your arteries? Permanently?

Caffeine just increases blood pressure. An increase in blood pressure will have an affect on minor artery blockage anywhere in your body. Exercise will have the same effect. Daily regular exercise will probably make you immune to stroke or heart attack. I thought everybody knew that. I didn't go to medical school either. It might be that the reason I only have mini strokes is because I do exercise everyday. It's been years though since my last episode.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Is their a correct address to send Steven Gibbs a get-well-card? I would like
to do that and would like to see other members here do that to. Steven
is a very good person.

Himalayan Hermit

Very sorry to hear this - I just read this yesterday here (Steven Gibbs Stoke) and didn't even see this thread until now. From what HDRKid said, it seems very serious and beyond recovery (at least in the short run) for me, if he's considering selling his house (but that could be for money) and moving under 24/7 nursing.

Is it not possible for advanced HDR Users such as Dennis, HDRKid, or Carlos to try and use their HDR for radionic healing for Steven? From what I've heard in all of Steven's interviews, radionic healing is one of the top uses for his HDR unit.

Either way, my prayers are with Steven. It's a very hard situation for him..

steven chiverton

I am afraid I have some sour news. Today, Steven Gibbs called me up. He told me he had a stroke and was in the hospital recovering. He cannot continue to build HDR units using one arm. Therefore he will sell his house and move into a rest home with 24/7 nursing.

Let us all pray he recovers.
tell steven gibbs i listend to his, the edge radio program interview dated 13th of the first 1997 and it was a long one but when he started to talk about the australian in australia who brought a hdr from him he got as far as talking about the crystalls the australian used then all a sudden they had to break for a commercial and when he come back on air again they changed the subject and he never finished what he was saying about that australian hdr user , i wanted to know about it please can you find if from steven gibbs about it .

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Is their a correct address to send Steven Gibbs a get-well-card? I would like
to do that and would like to see other members here do that to. Steven
is a very good person.

Steven Gibbs Address

Steven Gibbs
PO BOX 4
Lyndon, KS 66451 USA

lyndon_kansas3.jpg

steven chiverton

What's going to happen to the company, I read once this was going to happen and it did. I warned him in a letter a long time ago about a dream i had where two men dressed in black try to assasinate him. MIB, they have left now. I'm sure. I've even got a visit from them.
This is also really bad news, guy's and gal's we should form a company to keep the hdr running. put more product's out there. We would of course have to re name it because it's his patent. Modify it a little bit too. I got friend's who can help with that. I would take the company in a heart beat. It wasn't a dream it was a lucid thought gone too far.
I have some of his schematics if it's any help. me if you need it do say :)
id like to see some of steven gibbs schematics if you like to upload them

Pegalita

I am afraid I have some sour news. Today, Steven Gibbs called me up. He told me he had a stroke and was in the hospital recovering. He cannot continue to build HDR units using one arm. Therefore he will sell his house and move into a rest home with 24/7 nursing.

Let us all pray he recovers.
I feel very honored and lucky that I probably received Steven's last HDR. Correction123 had posted on his blog, a few weeks back, about Steven and other experienced travelers getting up there in age, so if you want an HDR order it now. I emailed Steven and never heard back, so I took a chance and popped a check in the mail with an old order form on January 25th. Steven texted me on January 29th, letting me know I could have a unit. On January 30th, we left each other voice mail messages, but never talked in person. He texted me on January 31st letting me know that he would send my unit out on February 1st with the tracking number. I didn't hear anything from him until he texted me on February 2nd letting me know that he had had a stroke, and his sister sent my HDR out. What an incredible person! Even after having a stroke, he was still concerned about me getting my HDR. He has a big heart and deserves a standing ovation! I have set my other radionics machine up to help heal him and encourage other to do the same. Even though I am new to this community, I see and feel the love and gratitude this community has for him. Along with sending him healing, take a few minutes to pop a hand written card in the mail as I did yesterday! He needs us! BTW, I received my HDR on February 5th and love it! Thanks also goes out to his sister for helping him out!!!