Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

PamelaM

Some of the songs sound like two songs being played at the same time which is a little weird so it might be fake I dont know.
Almost like two radio stations on at the same time. So Im not sure if he messed with the songs or not. Did any one else listen to the songs?

Himalayan Hermit

Here's the contents of that link:
Thanks for posting this. Not to sound like a debunker - but it sounded like I was reading script of the TV Show "Sliders" when he talked about portals and parallel worlds.

Since I got the same warning, I am not going to click on the link. So where are the songs? Does anyone know who he is? If he claims to have the tape, did he ever try to approach someone in the music world with it? Man..this is too wild!!!
So much going on and so little we understand.

Himalayan Hermit

Cosmo, try IE. I think Chrome is too paranoid. I downloaded a few of the songs. Although I'm not a Beatles expert, but some of the songs do have their touch to it.
@ Pamela, "I'm just sitting here" song does sound like that 2 songs are playing with 1 in reverse order.
Here is a youtube video with the supposed cassette in it

PamelaM

Yeah.. Him, the songs sound a little off to me and are hard to listen to I wonder if he pieced them together from other songs.

PamelaM

Dang...I guess he should have taken the guys tapeplayer to maybe it would have sounded better. If this thing was real though....wouldnt it be a little off? I mean music is a vibration. If this came from another parallel universe similiar to ours but not quite the same maybe it would be a little off sounding.....something to think about.