Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

Num7

Administrator
Staff
We should invite him to be our guest speaker for next week's (April 26th) chat event. I'm sending you a PM.

Peregrini

There are three or more songs playing at the same time on that tape.
Give me love
Watching the wheels
I can't place the country song yet. The Beatles did do a cover of Act Naturally. That may be a later version of it.
There may be more than three. Why is this supposed to be so special?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Here is a copy of the chatroom log dated 04-05-2012. My computer stopped working it frozen and I had to restart it again when I was trying to comment on was that parallels universes are not on the same elevation

2012-04-05 21:15:48 opmmur: I'm okay. just got in from work
2012-04-05 21:17:03 opmmur: I would like to comment on parallel universes
2012-04-05 21:17:15 opmmur: I know we talked about it the last couple weeks
2012-04-05 21:17:15 Numenorean7: Sure. :)
2012-04-05 21:18:17 opmmur: one of the things I wanted to bring up was that parallels universes are not on the same elevation as other parallel
universes
2012-04-05 21:19:05 opmmur: this is why it was a problem with the basement that had a tunnel in the side of the wall below ground
2012-04-05 21:19:32 Numenorean7: Does it mean that not everyone can see it?
2012-04-05 21:20:04 opmmur: in theory of parallel universe opened the same area you're standing on this universe you could be 100 feet below the surface for 100 feet in the air as you view the opening

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I would tend to believe that the above story about parallel universes is probably correct and true. Not too many time travel or interdimensional researchers know about the multilevel altitudes from one parallel universe to another. I've never heard anyone talk about it nor have I never read about it. I found out about it through one of my researching projects on parallel universes and other dimensions about 25 to 30 years ago.

I would like to know more about this man's story; I believe much could be learned from his story and the things that happened to him. I would tend to believe that the cassette could be a very real object from another dimension as he stated. Based upon his comments of multilevel altitudes.

Himalayan Hermit

I would tend to believe that the above story about parallel universes is probably correct and true. Not too many time travel or interdimensional researchers know about the multilevel altitudes from one parallel universe to another. I've never heard anyone talk about it nor have I never read about it. I found out about it through one of my researching projects on parallel universes and other dimensions about 25 to 30 years ago.

I would like to know more about this man's story; I believe much could be learned from his story and the things that happened to him. I would tend to believe that the cassette could be a very real object from another dimension as he stated. Based upon his comments of multilevel altitudes.
He has not responded to the email I sent him yesterday, Professor. Let's hope he does and agrees to join us on a chat for an open minded discussion.

There are several songs layered ontop of one another, 2 from when the beatles were still together, one from John Lennon's solo career. Someone asked before: why is this special? So far what we have is an interesting story and someone who (apparently, whether it was the beatles or not) someone who took old tracks and mixed them. I was EXPECTING to hear a beatles song that does not exist here, that is not what this is.

TimeNot_0

Don't let a lot of people multiply in California and have kids. Too much sunshine there (or something else that affects the brain).
Might include IL and NY also. GE they bring good cassette tapes to life but not the Beatles!