Strange Man From Alternate Reality Arrives In Tokyo

Himalayan Hermit

One thing I'm wondering is that how come the songs are so high quality. They almost sound CD quality given the fact that he got them off a tape (because the other world never got on to CDs as he says) > converted the Tape into an MP3 (I do it all the time)..so either the other world's Cassette quality = Our CD quality OR it's not real (playing devil's advocate).
But the count is fascinating. I wonder if this guy ever participates in any forums..

PamelaM

well...he does have an email address on his site. who is going to be the brave soul to invite him here???....and dont look at ME! lol

Himalayan Hermit

Oh I'm totally forgetting he has a site..long day. I need to go thru more of his site. I just closed it after downloading songs.
Will leave it to Num to invite him. :) or I can email too, whatever works!

PamelaM

Oh I'm totally forgetting he has a site..long day. I need to go thru more of his site. I just closed it after downloading songs.
Will leave it to Num to invite him. :) or I can email too, whatever works!

Chicken.......Himmy...Himmy.... How are you ever gonna meet a time traveler if you dont reach out to others? lol :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Chicken.......Himmy...Himmy.... How are you ever gonna meet a time traveler if you dont reach out to others? lol :)
I've been listening to the songs. And something seems to stand out that we all need to look for. All of the original Beatles songs had a hidden meaning. So keep listening to these songs to see if there is a hidden meaning. As I recall that is what made their songs very popular back when. If there is no meaning hidden, then it falls to reason that these songs may just be patched together to create a hoax.

Himalayan Hermit

Ok.. Pammy [please note the emphasis] I mean Dear Pamela, I will write to this chap and invite him to come over to this site on behalf of all of us to engage in an open minded conversation, while he retains the comfort of staying anonymous.

Cheers