Media STUPIDITY IN USA: How stupid can Americans be? OMG!

BlastTyrant

Cosmo - I remember watching a Video on youtube last night where a elder gentleman was dancing at a fair, and he went up to a Female officer and asked her to dance with him, well she did and the next 3 minutes was them dancing and having fun.

But as i scrolled through the comments one thing became abundant most of these comments were "Thats how you can tell this wasnt filmed in the USA, because if it was he would of been tazed and arrested"

The reason America is so easy to pick on is well because we make it easy to pick on us. These videos prove that with out a shadow of a doubt, and truly makes me be disgusted at the fact i live among these idiots.

Khaos

where the wild things are

I personally enjoyed this. What is hilarious is, both the Affordable Care Act and Obamacare are the same thing.

Khaos

where the wild things are
That boy scout has actually set himself up to be sued for fraud. You see there is an article about that boyscout and he is suing a family for injuries he sustained in a vehicle wreck a few years ago, when the family's daughter hit his car. He claims that he is now disabled with a severe back injury and blah blah blah.

Yet we see a video of him pushing over a rock formation from the Jurassic era? Uh huh... He's not so "disabled with a back injury" now is he... The family has stated that they will counter sue him for fraud in relation to this video.