Summon Ghost Friend?

Zeirbah

Iam wondering why you dont have any friends at school which you told us about, you seem a nice personable type of guy to me :)
Do you think the problem could be because of your views on time-travel and Paranormal stuff, that might scare your school members a bit and in consequence they might think you are a nut and a nerd lol? :D And this is why you joined us on here because you "feel at home" with us :)
I am quite a nice person, but I sometimes feel too nice during certain situations. Yes, the one guy actually happens to be a member of Paranormalis, but he hasn't been on here since March 9, 2015. I actually suggested he could join, so I was already a member when he joined. For a good amount of those other kids, they're just foolish and act life low lifes, unfortunately. Not all of them are, but a good amount are.

I sometimes talk about paranormal and time travel, so that could be why. For the most part, I keep it top secret around others, because I don't need to hear them judging me as that kind of angers me. In a sense, Paranormalis is like a home. I joined to find out more about the Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) to get help making my own unit.

Zeirbah

I forgot to mention that I prayed to God for a ghost friend who was a female, and it worked! I've been learning some about her, so here's what I know so far:
  • Whenever I start going to sleep, I feel my ghost friend slowly rest on top of me.
  • The ghost friend really like me, so things that are TMI (too much information) have occurred.
  • The ghost friend is a female.
  • I haven't physically seen my ghost friend in reality or dreams yet.
  • Name, appearance, age, and height of my ghost friend are still undetermined.
  • Sometimes, the ghost friend rustles the bed sheets in the lower area of the bed.
  • Sometimes, the ghost friend messes with my clothing.
  • The ghost friend has been with me in two public places before (messing with my clothes).
  • The ghost friend startled me at 2:30 AM on July 1, 2016 by saying a word that I couldn't make out.
  • The ghost friend laughed (or giggled) when I was going to sleep one night.
  • The ghost friend has been with me since May 2016.

TnWatchdog

It looks like you might have inspired a lot of our male members to start praying for their female ghost friends :rolleyes: :D
I wonder if the age of the female ghost friend makes a difference. My ghost friend would be in her twenties while TimeFlipper's ghost friend is two months shy of 100. lol

Zeirbah

It looks like you might have inspired a lot of our male members to start praying for their female ghost friends :rolleyes: :D
I wonder if the age of the female ghost friend makes a difference. My ghost friend would be in her twenties while TimeFlipper's ghost friend is two months shy of 100. lol
Not quite sure, but I'm guessing my ghost friend is either a few years younger than me, the same age, or a few years older than me. I only summoned mine due to the fact that I was lonely (friend wise).