Media The 14,000 Year Old UFO

Carl Miller

. 12.350 years ago Dwaraka went under the sea....and everything there was not moved forward properly...it is the same story with Norse Mythology...the whole issue was after the devastation fromRamayana...It is like Hiroshima and Nagasaki....but much much worse...trying to find after so many years is hard. It is similar to the damage from Gamma Rays that happened 65 million years ago...no one has the details now. End quote by Krish.

And have in mind that vitrified rocks submitted to million of Farenheit degrees found in Krisna s war sites are said to be the product of nuclear artifacts explosions.

he Bhagavata Purana is all about the activities of the Hindu god Vishnu in his various incarnations (avatars), and particularly as Krishna. It includes an account of a war between the evil King Salva and his attempt to destroy the city of Krishna called Dwarka. In the process it describes weapons which have all the earmarks of modern rocketry and aerial vehicles which have capabilities far beyond conventional aircraft.he Bhagavata Purana is all about the activities of the Hindu god Vishnu in his various incarnations (avatars), and particularly as Krishna. It includes an account of a war between the evil King Salva and his attempt to destroy the city of Krishna called Dwarka.
(Vedic Knowledge Online)
Since Krishna city was discovered we may consider this to be a feat of the utmost importance on the path of disclosure.
Mahabharata describes in crude simplicity Rama's 'adventures' on his Vimana.

Last edited:

Krish

. In the process it describes weapons which have all the earmarks of modern rocketry and aerial vehicles which have capabilities far beyond conventional aircraft.he Bhagavata Purana is all about the activities of the Hindu god Vishnu in his various incarnations (avatars), and particularly as Krishna.

To clarify...two items:

1. The weaponry was hundred times more powerful than what we have and perhaps we would not have those items for another 1,000 years.

2. The story about Vishnu and his avatars going to Krishna is slightly messed up. The war needed serious high level groups to act on it. So, there were others in the Vishnu Civilization. Krishna was the senior most in that Organization. Avatar - yes. I know my Avatar in our age....you do too from Akashic Records....

Again, as I said here before, somehow the foremost civilization that Krishna Civilization provided were connected to the the-then Indian Civilization (like American ones now) . Until we get in to it...we will never learn the truth....

How did I know this? Talking to some people who have links beyond the veil...could be wrong...that is why I am saying it to find out for sure. And then think about the War itself that was called Mahabharat War (The biggest World war) and how that will come in to the future. You know WWI went to WWII....and on and on...and in Comics, no one dies....kinda of things...those enemies are still there...and we may find ourselves fighting again....just a thought...THANK YOU....