Media The 14,000 Year Old UFO

Krish

Krish you overlooked the point that the 14000 year old space craft could have been sent here from our future into the past due to a malfunction within the crafts time-control system :)

Overlooked? Oh...no...that is because 12,350 years ago, it was Mahabharata....and that war went way back to Ramayana...that is why...no point making things up on future technologies where your car moves back to 1945....possible, yes, working under the Laws and Activity of the Universe...NO....THANKS...
So Krish what you are saying is that everything in and on this earth was completely wiped out 12,350 years ago?..and every artifact thats been found to be millions of years old are just lies?? :confused:

I think, you inferred wrong....but to your ideas that you are pinning on me...

1. 12.350 years ago Dwaraka went under the sea....and everything there was not moved forward properly...it is the same story with Norse Mythology...the whole issue was after the devastation from Ramayana...It is like Hiroshima and Nagasaki....but much much worse...trying to find after so many years is hard. It is similar to the damage from Gamma Rays that happened 65 million years ago...no one has the details now.

2. There is nothing wrong with finding the artifacts...just get the time line straight. For example, Ramayana happened 100,000 years ago...but our victor groups made it something like 3500 years ago...what a mess....get the story in proper context and do the right time line...then it will make sense...You will find data under the Antarctica as to what happened...also may be from time capsule under Spinx...Also you have a serious Super Nuclear Bomb as artifact that was done 12,300 years ago in India...no one wants to get to it...(It is dangerous) those are the truth....get to it...then we can talk real stuff...

Oh...by the way, there is a crystal data storage with one of the Gods in Puri, India...I touched it long ago....we can extract what detail Data Warehouse (or more like Situation Awareness stuff ) it is....I think, we have the cutting edge technology now...there are stuff in Molecular Technology even now...but we still do not have the technology to find and decipher it....those are the real issues...

Thank you.

Krish

Krish you overlooked the point that the 14000 year old space craft could have been sent here from our future into the past due to a malfunction within the crafts time-control system :)

Overlooked? Oh...no...that is because 12,350 years ago, it was Mahabharata....and that war went way back to Ramayana...that is why...no point making things up on future technologies where your car moves back to 1945....possible, yes, working under the Laws and Activity of the Universe...NO....THANKS...
So Krish what you are saying is that everything in and on this earth was completely wiped out 12,350 years ago?..and every artifact thats been found to be millions of years old are just lies?? :confused:

I think, you inferred wrong....but to your ideas that you are pinning on me...

1. 12.350 years ago Dwaraka went under the sea....and everything there was not moved forward properly...it is the same story with Norse Mythology...the whole issue was after the devastation from Ramayana...It is like Hiroshima and Nagasaki....but much much worse...trying to find after so many years is hard. It is similar to the damage from Gamma Rays that happened 65 million years ago...no one has the details now.

2. There is nothing wrong with finding the artifacts...just get the time line straight. For example, Ramayana happened 100,000 years ago...but our victor groups made it something like 3500 years ago...what a mess....get the story in proper context and do the right time line...then it will make sense...You will find data under the Antarctica as to what happened...also may be from time capsule under Spinx...Also you have a serious Super Nuclear Bomb as artifact that was done 12,300 years ago in India...no one wants to get to it...(It is dangerous) those are the truth....get to it...then we can talk real stuff...

Oh...by the way, there is a crystal data storage with one of the Gods in Puri, India...I touched it long ago....we can extract what detail Data Warehouse (or more like Situation Awareness stuff ) it is....I think, we have the cutting edge technology now...there are stuff in Molecular Technology even now...but we still do not have the technology to find and decipher it....those are the real issues...

Thank you.

Harte

1. 12.350 years ago Dwaraka went under the sea...

Interestingly, in Dwarka bastions are circular in shape. The circular bastions came into existence only in 11th -12th century AD in
India. The discovery of rectangular stone block with Gujarati script from offshore Dwarka suggests that these structures are of the late
Medieval Period.
Source

2. There is nothing wrong with finding the artifacts...just get the time line straight.
And how can we do that if we ignore what's been found in favor of our own preferred timeline, such as you do here?

Like I've said several times before in this forum, if you want to find a mystery, you need to deal with the facts that are known. Otherwise, you are finding a fairy tale.

Harte

Krish

Interestingly, in Dwarka bastions are circular in shape. The circular bastions came into existence only in 11th -12th century AD in
India. The discovery of rectangular stone block with Gujarati script from offshore Dwarka suggests that these structures are of the late
Medieval Period.
Source

2. There is nothing wrong with finding the artifacts...just get the time line straight.
And how can we do that if we ignore what's been found in favor of our own preferred timeline, such as you do here?

Like I've said several times before in this forum, if you want to find a mystery, you need to deal with the facts that are known. Otherwise, you are finding a fairy tale.

Harte

You are right...if you do not have link to Heaven...(all religions go by that...you know) then let us try the imbecile way....

Alien Documentary found in 12,000 years old underwater city of Lord Krishna

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread657629/pg1

12,000 Year Old City of Lord Krishna Found – Graham Hancock

...and victor's thought as 2500 years ago....with all the nuclear weapons and all that....

Dwarka - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It Happens.....

Krish

It is OK to ignore my post...but once everyone ignores the Lord Krishna Civilization and yet wants the UFOs to land...and communicate with us....that will never happen....at least for the next 500 years...I can guarantee that...

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Aliens and their UFO`s have already been communicating with us for years, even Tesla was in communication with some of them in the late 1890s and he was using a far more sophisticated system than the old spark gap transmitters they had just for ship to shore transmissions in the early 1900s :)

Krish

Aliens and their UFO`s have already been communicating with us for years, even Tesla was in communication with some of them in the late 1890s and he was using a far more sophisticated system than the old spark gap transmitters they had just for ship to shore transmissions in the early 1900s :)

I know...He is one of our main team members...thanks for telling that...

It is one of these things...as a human, one never knows who the other party is...and they can check out the data from Akashic Records...you know....and thanks...

Some other key people are Leonardo Da Vinci and Mr. Eiffel and the guy who taught Buddha how to meditate....it happens...

Last edited:

Carl Miller

Overlook the following misplaced observation of mine which may have pertained to another episode on this thread. Thus out of context here. But as far as the government and military cover up agenda is concerned i could not help it but give myself away by expressing a wish to clarifying a little bit more on some curious Projection's Mechanisms. I find it important to try to explain why the government and military lie on UFOs. In other words, it itched me to comment some more on very known psychological mechanisms into manipulating the truth.
The first Mechanism derives from DENIAL and it is called REFUSAL= DENIAL to accept things as they are. The facts and circumstances are replaced so that reality is distorted or concealed.
The second is DISPLACEMENT= this psychological defense mechanism whereby the person replaces the purpose of a boost with a diferent and less socially disastrous.
The lies that causes more damages and prevent us from growth are not so much the ones that we verbalize, but the ones that we unconsciously told to ourselves, those we Project. The lies that cover some aspects that cover up some parts of our personality that we do not want to see.
As to UFOs and other strange correlate phenomena the ones who lie do so because they have already assumed airs of knowing anything there is to be known. And they cannot submit to the evidence that what they do not know casts a shadow of imperfection into their domains. Where there is imperfection there is losing of POWER.

Last edited:

Harte

Medieval Period.
Source

Harte

You are right...if you do not have link to Heaven...(all religions go by that...you know) then let us try the imbecile way....

Alien Documentary found in 12,000 years old underwater city of Lord Krishna[/quote
A documentary on or made by aliens was found in the sunken part of Dwarka?
Well, I guess that's what you mean by "the imbecilic way."

That source, like so many others on the internet (I hope not you,) has confused Dwarka with another site. See below on Graham Hancock
Further along in that thread:
The recovery of structural remains of medieval age by underwater wing of Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) off the coast of this pilgrim town has once again raised hopes of the discovery of Lord Krishna’s legendary city of Dwarka that is reported to have submerged.
Hmmm. Medieval you say?
Oh! You didn't tell me you had a Youtube vid. Well, that certainly proves it!
The Extraterrestrial Contact blog (Let Disclosure Begin!).
I had no idea you had access to such scholarly content. BTW, Graham Hancock appears in that post in name only - and only in the title. It appears that the blogger is under the impression that the bogus evidence Hancock dredged (literally) from the bottom of the Bay of Khambat a decade (or more) ago has something to do with Dwarka, though Dwarka isn't in or on the Gulf of Khambat.
From this link:
Archaeological investigations at Dwarka, both on shore and offshore in the Arabian Sea, have been performed by the Archaeological Survey of India. The first investigations carried out on land in 1963 revealed many artifacts.[11] Excavations done at two sites on the seaward side of Dwarka brought to light submerged settlements, a large stone-built jetty, and triangular stone anchors with three holes. The settlements are in the form of exterior and interior walls, and fort bastions. From the typological classification of the anchors it is inferred that Dwarka had flourished as a port during the period of the Middle kingdoms of India.[7] Coastal erosion was probably the cause of the destruction of what was an ancient port.
"The Middle Kingdoms of India." That period ended in the 13th Century AD.

Sounds Medieval.
It Happens.....
... to be Medieval.

Harte