Media The 14,000 Year Old UFO

Carl Miller

A 14,000 year old UFO at the bottom of the Baltic Sea?
A crashed spaceship in the Baltic Sea?

The image first appeared in the sonar of a private treasure hunting company some years ago.
You can see its artificial anomalous structure. It looks something like an UFO.

The way this thing is shaped. Whatever this thing was, it crashed and it landed onto the Baltic Sea , it slipped heavily along the Sea bottom until it stopped.

The team claimed that when their boat was directly above the object their electrical equipment or some of it actually stopped working.

They observed that the anomalous UFO like structure possesses nine steps that leads to the superior part of the supposed craft.

Debris from the object as well as apparent petrified debris of it was dated back to 14,000 years old.

Well the supposed Baltic Sea UFO has become a subject of interest in the UFO community.

I did not check it out first if there had already been any posts on the matter. Anyway i hope that perhaps readers may be urged to search for more thorough info on this anomaly since it can be an intriguing intelectual exercise doing some research on this area. Personally curiosity got the best of me and i delved into this subject greedily as any nerd on the matter would do.

My point of view is that although the object resembles a UFO it may not necessarily be a UFO. The structure seems to be made out of stone. Although it does not disprove the possibility it may be a UFO since on the course of time the metal structure of the spacecraft might have been covered by a great amount of residue which made its surface petrified.

Rock formation? Very unlikely. It appears more like those archaelogical monuments which can be found in Mayan lost cities.

The fact is that it does not look very natural!!!!

Last edited:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I'm not surprised. ETs have been visiting Earth for millennia, if not, millions of years. It might very well have been a UFO, or it may have been a type of spacecraft used by an ancient civilization such as Egypt, Greece, and Rome. Very interesting find, Carl! :)

HDRKID

Hi Carl:
It seems that every day more information comes to the surface about ancient aliens as they have been with us many years.

Question for you. Have you seen hybrids that looked similar to this one. I believe she is a human model that attained this strange look using plastic surgery.
Lemurian Elohim Alien Hybrid Female. [Video]

Carl Miller

RKID, Thank you for showing up. So many mysteries still unveiled. When you behold life with 'new eyes', you find miracles and amazing phenomena wherever you see. Thousands of miles separate Stone Henge from those Megalo-structures in Egypt on towards the Easter Island also called Rapa Nui and from the latter to other world heritages in Peru, México and so on around the globe. The constructors used the same techniques. Blocks of stones varying from those weighing 50 tons to some measuring less than a TV set differing in different sizes skilfully molded and cast meticulously optimized for aesthetics and consistency to fit onto one another perfectly. It provided enduring beauty that reliably withstands the elements. As i mentioned stones from multiple dimensions. Numerous stone blocks which were layered on top of one another milimetrically arranged with such a perfection one cannot pass a single hair through the extremely tiny slit between one another. With all our technology today we still cannot construct a wall with so many asymmetric stones and contradictorily with such a balance in the Neolithic Era, 10,000 BC. Think of na elephant dancing waltz or ballet. An array of Neolithic artifacts included bracelets, axe heads, chisel and polishing tools and also Bronze made artifacts and it was through bronze tools that the stone blocks were worked out. That is the most farfetched ideas. The only material hard enough to chisel those blocks would be Diamond. The closer we could reach to the truth would be thinking that the stones were cut with a lazer beam. Lazer beams 10,000 B.C????
@Classicalfan- Unbelievable, we are taken aback before these monuments!
Still i have to comment on when, for the first time in my life, came across a true hybrid. In fact the lady was not born hybrid, she was made hybrid by a process in which aliens overshadow the individual personality, taking over the individual personality imposing themselves as incoming proprietors, obliterating the individual's faculties, invading and occupying his body. As i eyed that lady in a country site where OUR LADY MARY had been supposedly appearing i really felt those well known goose bumps. Weird, strange, inhuman, pathetic, blood freezing, and name whatever you wish that approaches to the meaning of supernatural or mind boggling.

Last edited:

Krish

Interesting thought: Why talk about ancient space crafts? ...and not talk about their new models?

If you have a 1945 dead car in your barn and already have a brand new car...why talking about the old stuff and not the new one? ... Thank you....

By the way, the new ones can be easily camouflaged.....when they want that way...remember as we progress in technology, they too go farther too....

TimeFlipper

Interesting thought: Why talk about ancient space crafts? ...and not talk about their new models?

If you have a 1945 dead car in your barn and already have a brand new car...why talking about the old stuff and not the new one? ... Thank you....

By the way, the new ones can be easily camouflaged.....when they want that way...remember as we progress in technology, they too go farther too....
Krish you overlooked the point that the 14000 year old space craft could have been sent here from our future into the past due to a malfunction within the crafts time-control system :)

Krish

Krish you overlooked the point that the 14000 year old space craft could have been sent here from our future into the past due to a malfunction within the crafts time-control system :)

Overlooked? Oh...no...that is because 12,350 years ago, it was Mahabharata....and that war went way back to Ramayana...that is why...no point making things up on future technologies where your car moves back to 1945....possible, yes, working under the Laws and Activity of the Universe...NO....THANKS...

TimeFlipper

Overlooked? Oh...no...that is because 12,350 years ago, it was Mahabharata....and that war went way back to Ramayana...that is why...no point making things up on future technologies where your car moves back to 1945....possible, yes, working under the Laws and Activity of the Universe...NO....THANKS...
So Krish what you are saying is that everything in and on this earth was completely wiped out 12,350 years ago?..and every artifact thats been found to be millions of years old are just lies?? :confused: